VZW Galaxy Nexus Release Dec. 8th Unofficially Confirmed; Pre-Orders Start Tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

jleeusa

Reaction score
Can't you return it the day before and then just go a day without a phone?

The 90 days is an exchange policy not a refund policy. Huge difference if they don't have a replacement you want. They are Costco, they are awesome, but they don't get everything and don't have it forever. Don't get me wrong they have a lot in the way of wireless, but you have to make sure you have options. Back during the Bionic release I was told by one Costco wireless rep that it was 90 days return/refund and a couple days later by another rep that it was exchange. Makes sense because they go by your contract with Verizon.

By all means get info yourself, I just don't want someone getting screwed over rumors or misinfo.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
The 90 days is an exchange policy not a refund policy. Huge difference if they don't have a replacement you want. They are Costco, they are awesome, but they don't get everything and don't have it forever. Don't get me wrong they have a lot in the way of wireless, but you have to make sure you have options. Back during the Bionic release I was told by one Costco wireless rep that it was 90 days return/refund and a couple days later by another rep that it was exchange. Makes sense because they go by your contract with Verizon.

By all means get info yourself, I just don't want someone getting screwed over rumors or misinfo.
Yeah I was told 90 days exchange as well. 14 days was the return policy. Oh well, I'm stuck.

Larry Mahnken

Reaction score
I would not surprised to see an announcement tomorrow, but I would be a little surprised if they started taking pre-orders right away.

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I called VZW just now and had them check, she said after coming back and giving me the link to 'sign up' page' that that's all the info they had. When I mentioned that it is rumored to be available today for pre-order, she put me back on hold and came back 5 minutes later and said she checked their page for when phones will be available for pre-order and there was no mention of the Galaxy Nexus, We have no information on it. This time she said it so 'matter-of-factly' like a gun was to her head.

Anyways, don't give up hope, VZW has been known to put something on pre-sale the same time it's entered into the computer, so anything's possible.

screaminz2002

Reaction score
Even though I will probably be glued to the site.. I have that feeling it's going to be another disappointing day for us..

kdroyd

Reaction score
Even though I will probably be glued to the site.. I have that feeling it's going to be another disappointing day for us..

"Why do they (VZW) keep doing this to us.....I don't know how much longer I can handle my OG Droid."

The OG is the only phone I know of that can drain the battery, while being plugged in! dancedroid

sb1831

Reaction score
The Samsung Galaxy Bionic: Coming Soon*...

*"Soon," is a relative thing. "Soon" could mean coming today or by the end of the week or it could mean "soon" as in before the end of mankind.

sc0rch3d

Reaction score
it's TOMORROW right now! where's our pre-order ability?!?!?! :(

Shaneathan

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot, but if the GN doesn't come out before the exchange period for VZW I'm going to be furious.

eagle923

Reaction score
I know this is a longshot, but if the GN doesn't come out before the exchange period for VZW I'm going to be furious.

Unfortunately, VZW never announced the Nexus and never promised anything. "Renting" a phone because they allow you to exchange it for $35 doesn't guarantee anything. Can only be mad at yourself for not waiting in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.