Is there anyone else happy with. 904 ?

deduct

Reaction score
I have been on it since it leaked and it has been very solid for my phone. No battery issues as others have reported and data is just as stable if not better than 902. I'm just curious to see if I am the only one who is happy on this build.

Sent from my bionic

haimez

Reaction score
deduct said:
I have been on it since it leaked and it has been very solid for my phone. No battery issues as others have reported and data is just as stable if not better than 902. I'm just curious to see if I am the only one who is happy on this build.

Sent from my bionic

Sorry, you're the only one. I asked around and literally everyone else expressed displeasure with 904.

gsDroid

Reaction score
.904 has been great for me. Better 3g, 4g data and excellent battery life. So, the OP is not the only one to have an improved experience with .904.

bill1253

Reaction score
.904 has been running great for me also. I'm also running eclipse 2.2 over it. A new version of eclipse designed around .904 is being worked on now.

I think the happy people don't say much and the unhappy people ***** constantly...

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
You may have to wait as it hasn't gone OTA yet so the official one may be a bit different.

As you can see at http://www.droidforums.net/forum/mo...904-leaked-update-but-want-go-back-902-a.html not every one is happy with it. I just hope it doesn't ruin my phone as it has worked great on every version since I got it in September.

I think the happy people don't say much and the unhappy people ***** constantly...

Yes, I can't say we like to complain. That's because we LOVE to complain.

BroidDrionic

Reaction score
You definitely are not the only one, I love 904, no battery issues at all and i never lose data. I've been running it for about three weeks and I think I like it better than 902. Not much discernable difference between the two aside from better data connection perhaps, though.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

markwebb

Reaction score
No problems as well. Nice update.
Just in time as town i work in just lit up with 4g with solid connection and immediate handoff to 3g as needed!
Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

urphonesux

Reaction score
ive been on .904 since it dripped and have not regretted it once since installing it.
Data connection is perfect now
My only issue is finding out whether i really need lookout security

brewtus22

Reaction score
I love it. The updates that have worked best for me is 901 and now 904 is better. 902 had issues on my Bionic.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

Zecpull

Reaction score
Could it be that since you are Running what you are told is Leaked software that maybe some people got a Bad version. of it.? That is sometimes a Price to pay when runing a Leaked copy... I can Name a file anything, and people will down load it and run it .

striker85

Reaction score
I installed it somewhat reluctantly but haven't regretted it at all. Battery life is just about equal to what .902 was giving; and signal is equal or slightly better. I'll flash the OTA when it comes out, but at this point I'm looking forward to ICS more than anything.

Dave12308

Silver Member
Reaction score
You may have to wait as it hasn't gone OTA yet so the official one may be a bit different.

If the "official one" is any different at all, then it won't be .904

By definition, 5.9.904 as a build number is only applicable to that one compile. If it is recompiled for ANY reason, it gets a new build number assigned.

thetingster

Reaction score
I'm back on 902. I found that 904 significantly decreased battery life.

thetingster

Reaction score
I can't remember wiping the cache partition, saw it was markedly different.