Is there anyone else happy with. 904 ?

CurGeorge8

Reaction score
I'm in Pittsburgh as well, data has been intermittent since yesterday. Forcing into 3g seems to be the only fix.

But, the outages never seem to last more than an hour or so.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Droid Forums

akhi216

Reaction score
I just flashed it two hours ago. My battery icon hasn't moved (it would've drained 25%-30% on. 902) and my data reception and performance is top notch.

don_droid

Reaction score
Thanks this cleared up a few issues I was having with my Bionic every since the .902 update.

I apologize that I missed your request. This is a simple procedure that has no risk if done correctly and made a noticeable difference in battery life after I flashed the 902 update.

1. Start with phone powered off.

2. Boot into menu by holding down both volume+ and volume- and pressing power at the same time.

3. use volume down to highlight "recovery" and press volume+ to select.

4. When you see the triangle with the exclamation point and the little android press both volume+ and volume- again.

5. press volume- to highlight wipe cache partition

6. press power to select

7. "reboot system now" should be highlighted now. Press power to select.

That's all there is to it. It doesn't take very long, and worked for me. I hope it will help some of you.

While this is a simple and very low risk procedure, do this at your own risk. If something goes wrong, I won't be responsible.

don_droid

Reaction score
It helped the phone reconize when I use my USB cable. My phone still would charge by the USB cable, but after .902 it stoped showing the USB options. Now it works better and reconizes more often when I use my USB cable.

How did it help? I know it helped my battery, but did it do more for you?

Sadahiro

Reaction score
So idk what happened but when I make a phone call, the speaker (not on speaker mode) would sound like someone is drowning or something. I dont know if its something to do with .904, but after i pulled it off the dock one day after using webtop, my phone was pretty warm. Could it be .904 or something to do with my phone speaker. I also remember pulling my phone out of my pocket because it was warm since I had my laptop on my lap and I had made a call after that and it seemed to be fixed. ( I was so happy). But then it went back to the drowning sound

Maddog241

Reaction score
It helped the phone reconize when I use my USB cable. My phone still would charge by the USB cable, but after .902 it stoped showing the USB options. Now it works better and reconizes more often when I use my USB cable.

Cool! I'm glad it helped. I guess it is like a mini version of a factory reset. It get rid of all the garbage that piled up, without losing everything.