What changes can we expect with .902??

Reaction score
So far my Bionic has not had many of the problems others have reported. I am pretty happy for the most part. What can I expect to change (for the better I hope) with the .902 update? Anyone have a list of improvements?

bakos25

Reaction score
So far my 4G service is more constant in areas where it wasnt before. Phone seems to operate a tad smoother also.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

debrad0307

Reaction score
So far my 4G service is more constant in areas where it wasnt before. Phone seems to operate a tad smoother also.

is that it? 4G improved and the phone is smoother? i've decided to not go through the hassle to go back to stock and get this update... i have not issues with my 4g and my phone is quick as it is... what a let down. for now i will enjoy the Eclipse.

bakos25

Reaction score
So far thats all I've noticed. Only had the update for about 4 hours now

unbesorgt

Reaction score

Tonik

Reaction score
:frown: i wish it was something that would motivate me to go back to stock.. oh well

The 902 changelog is incomplete. You also have to look at the 'leaked' 901 changelog and put them together. Anyway, one big improvement I noticed is the camera. It is lightning fast to focus and shoot now.

brent.murray

Reaction score
I've had the update for about 12 hrs now (most of which asleep and not using phone) and I've already had to restart my phone 2x due to horrible reception and my phone switching to extended network. I've been at home the whole time, where I always have excellent service... I hope this isn't a trend. :blink::mad::frown: