.2288 and GPS connection

posd

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues where GPS takes forever to connect? I know this is an early leak but other them that and flash Support, its been solid for me.

bhp117

Reaction score
Anyone else having issues where GPS takes forever to connect? I know this is an early leak but other them that and flash Support, its been solid for me.

Did you mean 2233?

jssmith76

Reaction score
Yeah, I've had this problem a few times while using navigation. It is irritating, but other than that, 2233 has been so solid I haven't felt the need to upgrade to the newer updates.

wseyller

Reaction score
Please be careful with the build # you refer to. Some people might actually think for half a second that there is a new leak or something. Some people check the forum every 5 minutes anticipating/hoping for something new. They see a strange build # in your thread title and there heart starts racing.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
Yes, i meant .2233. Sorry for any confusion....or false hope. Other then that, its been solid and i have seen no need to upgrade to one of the newer leaks.

Last edited:

nateohio

Reaction score
I noticed the faulty GPS and i upgraded to 232 because of it. I use my Google nav a lot and I found it unbearable

bufordtpisser

Reaction score
My GPS was slow on 2233, but seeing this thread and having just used the house of Bionic script last night, I just tested the GPS. Immediate connection. Thanks Samurai. Sure am loving this ice cream sandwich in this new flavor.

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
So seems to be a .2233 issue. Annoying but I am going to wait for OTA at this point.

OP
posd

posd

Reaction score
By the way, i am also getting data drops a few times a day, especially when using HBO GO.