Is The VZW Galaxy Nexus Closer Than We Think?

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
We must find this castle and storm it. I will gather the torches and pitchforks. :D

Hopefully they will release it before you find it, it's a very large world. Europe has alot of castles so maybe start there:biggrin:

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
Maybe they will agree to put them on the floor so I can roll around in them?!
it would be like a swimming pool. only the water is $100 per square inch. ;)

"No touching, its just a display of all our nexus supply" * turns around to answer a question ** crack crack *turns to you swimming like shamoo. :icon_ peace:

TheDig

Reaction score
How do we know this is for Verizon and not just some generic ordering system screen where somebody used the model numbers and a big number?

We have an ordering screen at work that I could make look like this in 5 minutes....

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
How do we know this is for Verizon and not just some generic ordering system screen where somebody used the model numbers and a big number?

We have an ordering screen at work that I could make look like this in 5 minutes....

We don't know for sure, as with any 'leaked' information. But it provides hope, and giving it the benefit of the doubt doesn't hurt anyone. Also, the source is a well respected site that has a proven track record.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score

Do it, post it up.... put up 99999999 just to be a smartypants.

racketier

Reaction score
I believe this may be a screen from a Verizon reseller, and not an actual Verizon Wireless store.

droidxd00d

Reaction score
I just want to open them all and make a huge fort with all the boxes :) then tether them all together via wifi

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

fish1552

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
S23 Ultra
Twitter
fish1552
The rumor of the 25th was a big downer for me as I was gonna be hard pressed to hit a store on Black Friday. So the 17/18th really would make me MUCH happier. I just wish they would take a page from Apple and actually build up to the release instead of every darn phone being a total secret until it actually hits.

SwiftLegend

Reaction score
As long as I am able to save up the money before it is released, I am happy

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
I think we are missing something here, according to the picture, it says, "On Order". Who's to tell if they already have a substantial number already in stock.

ilikemoneygreen

Silver Member
Reaction score
I think we are missing something here, according to the picture, it says, "On Order". Who's to tell if they already have a substantial number already in stock.
it says "On Hand" on very left.... maybe that means they gots none yet. :(

JSM9872

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy S22+
Lots of good imagery in here, from swimming to rolling around on phones. But the thing that I immediately thought of was like what they do with money (in movies, I can't afford it) and making it "rain" on myself... and then of course frantically trying to grab them all up before they fall and smash on the ground which would depress me :icon_eek: