Is The VZW Galaxy Nexus Closer Than We Think?

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69

Whether or not the Galaxy Nexus will be delayed or not is still up in the air. But one thing is clear, VZW's got tons of them on order. This, IMO would suggest that if it is delayed, it would be a shipping delay from the manufacturer, but let's not jump to any conclusions. The speculated release date hasn't even arrived yet, so lets all sit tight and hope for the best.

Via: AndroidCentral.Com

Thanks for the tip: just4747

allan1

Reaction score
I was just told by a Verizon salesman that it would be available on December 2nd.

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

squeak

Reaction score
I dont know how many phones they usually sell at the launch of a device, how does this number compare to the number of droid razrs VZW had on hand for the launch?

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
That's really not that many phones, couldn't even accommodate half of our members...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

OP
Shadez

Shadez

Super Mod/News Team
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.droidforums.net
Current Phone Model
HTC One M8
Twitter
@Shadez69
That's really not that many phones, couldn't even accommodate half of our members...

If you notice in the picture, it says "Branch" which is greyed out, leading me to believe that is 1 store or hub.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
If you notice in the picture, it says "Branch" which is greyed out, leading me to believe that is 1 store or hub.

As long as it's my hub :crazy:

OneTenderRebel

Silver Member
Reaction score

It might be a regional warehouse or something but no way it's a branch, I can tell you that no store in the country would carry that many of any phone, including the iPhone.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
...branch, store, warehouse, hub, shop, bin, depot, distribution center, shed, stash house, store room, annex, armory, base, loft, lot, terminal, whatever just release it already :)

rck76

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Reaction score
...branch, store, warehouse, hub, shop, bin, depot, distribution center, shed, stash house, store room, annex, armory, base, loft, lot, terminal, whatever just release it already :)

It's in a secret castle at an unspecified location:p