Is BD's section locked down indefinitely?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rotordroid

Reaction score
EDIT BY ADMIN: THIS THREAD GOES OFF TOPIC VERY QUICKLY, It is Officially Known as the Banana Thread from this Point On :p

It's tough not being able to have discussion about the latest release since there are issues to resolve.

I know there are things the site management is trying to get to the bottom of but some kind of time frame would be nice.

Respectfully

Last edited by a moderator:

RANDYRKELLY

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
It's tough not being able to have discussion about the latest release since there are issues to resolve.

I know there are things the site management is trying to get to the bottom of but some kind of time frame would be nice.

Respectfully
Yes this is true. But at the moment I dont think its a good time to load his roms. Cause its a little crazy right now.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

huskur

Reaction score
i cannot believe no one (you know who you are) can give us any insight. Going to bed. Hopefully this is taken care of by morning. Blackdroid has done GREAT things for this forum. WAY more than anyone else has. right wrong or indifferent its a FACT

bL33d

Reaction score
what happen now? blackdroid seems to have plenty of issues all the time.

droidnut803

Reaction score
this is all pretty much petty bs. I just would really like to know if and when the YouTube HQ will be fixed

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
this is all pretty much petty bs. I just would really like to know if and when the YouTube HQ will be fixed

Videos won't play in HQ or the HQ tweak isn't in place?

K

kEEPING IT REAL

Whats the update because I really like the UD Roms.

aldeghij

Reaction score
Too much censorship on here as well... I noticed another thread was closed earlier when folks even remotely started talking about this big spat amongst these devs. What gives? We are not in 4th grade folks!

Skull One

Reaction score

What is wrong with it? I just watched a video with no issues.

joesaksx

Reaction score
I will say that my wife has enjoyed the forum being closed. :)

I'm unbelievably bored though. Flashed a couple other roms and got annoyed flashed back now I'm bored again. I even miss the repetitive questions. :)

anuraj1

Reaction score
I will say that my wife has enjoyed the forum being closed. :)

I'm unbelievably bored though. Flashed a couple other roms and got annoyed flashed back now I'm bored again. I even miss the repetitive questions. :)

I know, I'd almost be happy to tell someone what the mysterious messaging widget is on the second screenshot haha

Status
Not open for further replies.