Irc?

ChugIt

Reaction score
I have looked around the forums for IRC channels and I see developer specific ones at time. My question is: Is there an actual official DF IRC set up somewhere? If so can someone please point me to it? I'm sorry if this has been covered, but I just can't seem to find it. Any help would be great.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Nope, Never has, Never will be....

OP
ChugIt

ChugIt

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies guys. I understand why there may be reasons not to have one. I was just curious.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Thanks for the replies guys. I understand why there may be reasons not to have one. I was just curious.

The main reason is anything in IRC is lost, Here on the Forum the Threads are available for everyone to read and learn from.....

wsbsteven

Reaction score

The main reason is anything in IRC is lost, Here on the Forum the Threads are available for everyone to read and learn from.....

^This

On a forum, the same question is asked every day. In a chat room, the same question is asked every hour.

Tallica

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score

^This

On a forum, the same question is asked every day. In a chat room, the same question is asked every hour.

Are you kidding me, on this fourm the same questions are asked every other post!

People need to read before asking again or starting a new thread.

Still love DF though!dancedroid