Incredible vs Fascinate?

doobie711

Reaction score
you can't be happy with just one android device. i have a droid a droid x and an incredible. they all just have so many different things i like about them. for the battery life issue do what i did and grab an extended battery. the extra eight of an inch is worth the two days of battery life.

kenbiz

Reaction score
Other than the nice screen the INC. is a much better phone. Not impressed with the fasinate at all.. I really wanted to like this phone. A let down

The_Sithness420

Reaction score
I own a HTC Inc and my gf has a fascinate and I can tell you from personal experience(I sell these phones) that i've seen far fewer problems with the inc than the fascinate and would recommend the inc hands down every time. Yeah the fascinate has a super amoled but if you have no intention of rooting either then I can think of no reason to purchase a phone that's stuck on éclair over a phone produced by a much more reliable manufacturer

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

moniej

Reaction score
I almost got a fascinate and glad I didn't I'm very happy with my Dinc XD

Sent from my ADR6300 using DroidForums App

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Love my Incredible, and nothing comes close to HTC and it's Sense UI. This smartphone does everything I need it to do and more, it's pretty much a mini computer in my pocket, and will last me a long time, no 4G phone for me till they actually have a full 4G network.