Wow, Incredible is...............well, Incredible!

Tsquare

Reaction score
Long, Long list of past phones used, but I just picked up the Incredible today. This is by far the BEST phone I have ever used as far as software goes. I never thought the Sense UI made a difference, but it is amazing. The email app is what I like the most. It allows you to put them in order by subject.
I looked at the Fascinate while at the store. Beautiful hardware, Beautiful screen, but the crappy Samsung OS over the Android sucked! Plus, the incredible has overall better specs as far as Ram/Rom, etc... But the Fascinate hardware was very nice. I would love to have it with the sense UI.
I traded in my Droid X because the exchange never would work, and I am not a fan of Roadsync or Touchdown. I think I finally found my phone!

History (from what I can remember, Present first)
Incredible, Palm Pre Plus, Droid X, >>AT&T<< Captivate, Torch, Xperia X10A, iPhone 4, iPhone 3gs >>Verizon<< Palm Pre Plus, Droid, BB Storm II >>TMO<<Cliq, MT3G, BB Curve 2, G1, and I can't remember past that.

OP
T

Tsquare

Reaction score
The keyboard is a challenge right now. After using the Droid X huge keyboard, I am hopeful it is just going to take some time to get used to. I switched to better keyboard but it still has not helped.

OP
T

Tsquare

Reaction score
No, I have not tried it on this. I tried it on my captivate from AT&T and the Droid X, never could get used to it.

mountainbikermark

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Where can one find swype? I've got SlideIT and love it but a black slider would be beyond incredible for me
I've had my Incredible a week today and it's gotten more fun to use each day as I push its limits compared to my old Omnia1. First phone I've had since 1999 that didn't give anything back to move forward

sent from my Incredible via Tapatalk