Incredible or Fascinate

PaulQ

Reaction score
I have the option of exchanging my new Incredible for the Samsung Fascinate. Should I do it?

:)

hookbill

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
You ask this question in an Incredible Forum?

Listen my friend, your best bet is to go to a Verizon Store and look at a Fascinate and see if you like it.

OP
P

PaulQ

Reaction score
LOL! Yeah, I know who my audience is but I was thinking that the Fascinate came out well after the Incredible so I wonder if people who have the Incredible now might be switching up.

I tried both at the store but it's tough to get really deep with them in the store. Just thought someone here might have been considering it as their next phone.

(judging by your reaction, it sounds like you think the incredible is a great phone - good to know)

garywojdan81

Reaction score
I have a fascinate & my wife has the incredible so I get to really compare them. Both are great phones but they each have +'s & -'s so it comes down to personal preference.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using DroidForums App

Lost My Mind

Reaction score
Gary, you of all people should be able to help him. His question is subjective, as there is no "defined" better phone. Since you have long term access to both, maybe you could tell him some of the quirks of both phones. Also, I think he is looking for opinions, so, yours would be highly relevant considering your situation.

As for my opinion, I've never held the fascinate, but I do love my Incredible. Maybe you might want to hold off a bit though, because theres supposedly an HTC Droid Incredible HD coming out soon. Basically, think of it as the Evo for Verizon. THATS what I wanted. An EVO. I just didn't want sprints expensive plans, or crappy customer service.

I know, I know, sprint is generally cheaper then verizon, but the lowest price they could offer me, for what I wanted, was about 85 dollars after taxes. I have everything I want with verizon for 65 after taxes. I told this to sprint, told them essentially I'm using it just as a data package with no need for 350 minutes (or whatever it was). I asked if they could shrink the amount of minutes to shrink the bill, they said no. Verizon said yes. Verizon is cheaper for me. I only have 50 minutes, but the past 3 months i've used less then 30. If I'd have waited just a bit, I'd love the incredible HD. Although i'd still be paying the old Alltell rates of 110 a month, with no other phone to use other then an HTC Vouge.

Wow, I went on a mini-ramble there...

But yeah, moral of my story, wait for the HD Incredible.

OP
P

PaulQ

Reaction score
Aw man... HD Incredible. I think I am "stuck" with the Incredible. I don't mean "stuck" in a bad way but just the fact. I didn't really consider the Fascinate until after the fact.

I'm glad you guys have generally positive things to say about the Incredible though.

(you have no idea the path I took to end up with this phone so going back to wait for an HD model would be very difficult at this point)

Thanks!!!