Arghh... Fascinate vs Incredible

Vmax

Reaction score
Sorry, another vs thread. So Fascinate vs Incredible, my points: Love the fascinate screen, love the Incredible size. Love the Fascinate hardware, love the Incredible software. Google > Bing.

I'm concerned that the incredible is near end of life, while the fascinate is a new phone. Any opinions on support (ie updates) from HTC and Sumsung?

Can the fascinate be un-binged and re-googled for a hacking newbie?

Lastly, and comments on actual call quality between the two?

pyro6128

Reaction score
while i dont like bing, I think the fascinate is a much nicer phone. The incredible is ok, but you're right, its at the end of its life. The fascinate has a gorgeous screen too.

OP
V

Vmax

Reaction score
Forgot to add, Happy Thanksgiving everyone!!

OP
V

Vmax

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. The only thing making me hesitiant about the Fascinate is the GPS issue...

OP
V

Vmax

Reaction score
Evidently some have had big problems with getting GPS with the phone. It would be nice to know if it is a hardware or software problem.

pyro6128

Reaction score
The incredible is absolutely at the end of it's life

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

pyro6128

Reaction score
Haha well I'm not going to get into a pissing contest over phones. both the droid and the incredible are at the ends of their lives. But the droid has way more development still going on for it, which is just a fact. That's why the droid is still talked about and the incredible is almost all but forgotten. Both are good phones, but the droid will have a longer life due to the huge developer and rom support. I'm glad you enjoy your phone though.

But yea to the op, don't get a phone that's old and at the end of its life, go with the fascinate. It really is the better phone. And like it was said in here, you can root and get rid of bing and put google on there. Then you'll have a really nice device without the crappy software.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
V

Vmax

Reaction score
I just placed my order for the Fascinate. I'm sure the incredible is great, and I was planning on getting it until I saw they were both available for free. Samsung it is!

garrett

Silver Member
Developer
Theme Developer
Reaction score