I'm sorry people...

MrKleen

Reaction score
Hmmm....I guess I didn't fall for anything afterall. Perhaps you shouldn't run your mouth before you know all the facts ;)

I would love to argue but.... lol Oh well, my opinion was based on the past performance of his info which has been crap. But every once and a while a blind squirrel finds a nut.

I think you will be happy with the Rezound... enjoy!

Last edited:

Stelv

Silver Member
Reaction score
My girl has the razr and it is great. No bugs at all. She gets 14-16hrs battery. Hasn't had a single problem with it. Don't listen to biased reviews from sites like Droid life that make certain phones look good and others look bad. I am pretty sure they get paid to promote certain devices. One can't judge the razr or rezound until they try it themselves. I can't compare the gnex to the razr, rezound or bionic because Verizon's version isn't out yet. But I don't think my opinion will change. Gnex is 4th place imo.

Sent from my Incredible 2

MrKleen

Reaction score
Everyone has different wants from their phone which determines what phone is best for them. I prefer a developer phone which is why I will go with the Nexus. If I wanted the thinnest phone I'd get the Razr...

If I were to pick between the Razr and Rezound I'd pick the Rezound since I'm pretty sure they will unlock the bootloader. This will not be a possibility with the Razr.

This is my opinion and everyone has their own.

Bigbootyman

Reaction score
I just came from a rooted Droid X to a Rezound and I've gotta say, I love this friggen thing. I bought the extended battery (Very bulky and makes your phone feel like it weighs about 4 pounds) but after 24 hours of use, I'm still at 37%. WOOOHOOOO and this thing flies! I think it runs on the Chronic, LOL!
I debated for what seems like months about wether or not to get a Razr, Nexus or the Rezound. After reading the specs. and playing with both the Razor and the Rezound for about an hour, I was torn. All three of these phones seem very comparable phone, aside from the screen size of the Nexus. I ruled out the Razor, solely because of the non-removable battery, plus it's so light that it feels"cheap" to me. I haven't even seen the Nexus, gut was still able to make up my mind. The winning factor; MEMORY!
I'm told that the internal memory of the Nexus (32gb) is not going to be removable and reminds me of why I hate the iPhone. Not because its a bad device, but when my iPod took a crap years ago, I had to send it in to Apple. They have very good service, millions of devices and stores all over the U.S. and I was still without my device for about a week and a half.
So, what happens if I had problems with a Nexus? Would Samsung be able to give me the same kind of turn around that Apple does? Probably not. Apple has a 2 year warranty for free replacement of the battery. I'm told that the Nexus has only 1 year. Since I don't have a land line anymore, as many of us don't, could I risk not having a phone for a week to two or even more? NOPE! Worse yet, what if they can't fix it and have to send me a new device? I, myself would not be willing to lose all of my information, movies, music and pictures. I'm not hating, just saying that this was a clear choice for me.

Penny for your thoughts.

Reaction score
Congratulations on your move, I did the same yesterday and all i can say is that i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE REZOUND, better processor, 1.5 against 1.2 dual core, and a very important thing is the removable memory, plus the nexus doesnt even have usb storage support, i know devs will figure something out, but this ones is already AWESOME, i rooted it already and no bloatware at all, better camera as well and WE WILL GET ICS as well, we might even get it sooner cause the code is out for devs, i got really frustrated and tired of samsung and verizon's marketing strategy, so congratulations for your move!

OP
Sharrock

Sharrock

Reaction score
Congratulations on your move, I did the same yesterday and all i can say is that i ABSOLUTELY LOVE THE REZOUND, better processor, 1.5 against 1.2 dual core, and a very important thing is the removable memory, plus the nexus doesnt even have usb storage support, i know devs will figure something out, but this ones is already AWESOME, i rooted it already and no bloatware at all, better camera as well and WE WILL GET ICS as well, we might even get it sooner cause the code is out for devs, i got really frustrated and tired of samsung and verizon's marketing strategy, so congratulations for your move!

Did you do it with temp root? I thought that didn't work anymore.

Reaction score
Yes i used temp root, the first two tries didnt work but then i changed it to HTC SYNC and it worked like a charm...