.10 or .12 Which is the better RUU?

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
This whole thread (and a few similar ones) reminds me of the people who did not want windows NT nor windows XP, insisting windows 95 is better. I wonder if they are still using w95?
Except that all the versions discussed here are ICS with or without bugs/tweaks. Your comparison makes it sound like people are suggesting that FroYo is better than ICS, which is not the case at all.

cybertec69

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have .10 and it works like a charm for me, have downloaded .12 on my PC, might do the Flash this weekend, I just hate reloading all my apps and setting up all my screens again. Or I might just stick with the .10 since like I said, it works like a charm.

cdm369

Reaction score
I was on .10 leak and downloaded the .12 and am running .12 now. Practically the same battery wise, performance wise. I am happy with it. Seems like the browser is a little better. Still have email push issues mainly with yahoo.

LoudRam

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Z Flip 3
cybertec69 said:
Just loaded the .12 , nothing different for me, only thing is I had to reload all my apps "pain in the rear".

Now that I've been on .12 for a week or so I'm realizing that there is almost no difference between the .5 leak and this version. At least none that I can tell. But at least I'm back on the upgrade path.

Sent from my HTC Rezound using Droid Forums

HowardZ

Reaction score
I think the .1 will be better than the .10 and the .12

I might buy a $1 T-Mobile sim card to try out its global capabilities.

OP
DroidBoardr

DroidBoardr

Reaction score
I think the .1 will be better than the .10 and the .12

I might buy a $1 T-Mobile sim card to try out its global capabilities.

What is .1? Are you referring to the update for the global capabilities. That update sits on top of .12
It is an add on, not a replacement. From my understanding you have to have .12 installed in order to get .1(if we are talking about the same thing)

CyanicCorruption

Reaction score
I guess the phrase "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" comes to mind. Seems the consensus is the best version depends on the phone/user. I had some irritating little glitches with .10 that have resolved completely with .12 but others here have reported the opposite.

I was in the same boat, battery drained so fast with .10.... now with .12, and the new global update on top of that... the Rezound feels nice and fresh :biggrin: I also did what mike7728, and factory reset once I installed everything on top of each other, haven't had a hiccup yet... Let's hope for the best dancedroid