If Verizon only offers the 16GB Nexus, is it a deal breaker?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Um no we see the bugs on the 16gb too ....

I wish it were different ... that's why the euros are complaining already and voda pulled it for "more testing " from what I'm told

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
The sad thing is,I dont want any other phone but this one so Ill have to wait

robdturner

Reaction score
Well I was going to wait for the Nexus but played with the Razr and got one. I have always been bad at waiting but no SD slot was the main deal breaker. 16GB is just stupid. Oh and the Razr is awesome.

~Rob~
Sent from my Rooted and debloated Droid Razr.

INCREMENTAL

Reaction score
So this might have got posted up or be old news, just another source saying Verizons version would be 32GB. Its a youtube video from The Verge which I know has inside info. He shows it around the 42sec mark. Again this might have been posted, I just now saw this vid.

[video=youtube;VeZ8sfJjoRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZ8sfJjoRI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my Moto Droid

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well I was going to wait for the Nexus but played with the Razr and got one. I have always been bad at waiting but no SD slot was the main deal breaker. 16GB is just stupid. Oh and the Razr is awesome.

~Rob~
Sent from my Rooted and debloated Droid Razr.
Where did u get it VZW or Wirefly?

Crankintopwater69

Silver Member
Reaction score
So this might have got posted up or be old news, just another source saying Verizons version would be 32GB. Its a youtube video from The Verge which I know has inside info. He shows it around the 42sec mark. Again this might have been posted, I just now saw this vid.

[video=youtube;VeZ8sfJjoRI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VeZ8sfJjoRI&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/video]

Sent from my Moto Droid
Yes Ive seen it,but its always nice to see that big,beautiful,sexy,gray plastic-Boy shut yo mouth!!!!:D