16GB? That's it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kristinz84

Reaction score
I was sold on getting the Galaxy when it is released for Verizon but then I read that there is a 16GB max and no SD availability...that steered me away from the phone. My DroidX has close to 16GB on the phone when combining internal and external.

Any thoughts?

BL4Z3D247

Reaction score
I was sold on getting the Galaxy when it is released for Verizon but then I read that there is a 16GB max and no SD availability...that steered me away from the phone. My DroidX has close to 16GB on the phone when combining internal and external.

Any thoughts?

You must have read something old because it's 100% confirmed the LTE model will have 32GB.

Sent from my DROID using DroidForums

OP
K

kristinz84

Reaction score
Oh that's a lot different! What about the fact there isn't a spot for an SD card?

Liderc

Silver Member
Reaction score
Use the cloud for storage, it's the future.

OP
K

kristinz84

Reaction score
Good point. (I'm not a droid junior either haha that's offensive!) ;)

dezymond

Tech Support Mod
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Google Pixel
32gb should be plenty. Unless you plan on putting alot of videos on your phone.

I just keep my music on Google Music, saved me at least 3gb on my sd card right now. I have one or two 1gb movies on my phone, but haven't watched them on it yet, strongly considering deleting them

doublea500

Reaction score
32gb is plenty for me. i have 6gb of music and tahts a small fraction of the space. the rest is for root and even that wont come close to filling up the space

Status
Not open for further replies.