If U could only choose 1 APP what would it be and why?

jtc303

Reaction score
Netflix... if nothing else.. i have portable tv with me at all times

nonnasmyladie

Reaction score
Website
www.leonhascal.com
Current Phone Model
Pixel XL
Twitter
Nonnasmyladie
For me its *mod edit* it allows me to get all the movies and music and apps for free. its great to just download a movie and watch it on my tv with the mini hdmi cable.

**please do not share apps/websites/torrents that promote the "stealing" of material**

such a dumb rule

foxfi allows you to violate your terms of service with your carrier to you should block that one too ;)

yaterml

Reaction score
nonnasmyladie said:
such a dumb rule

foxfi allows you to violate your terms of service with your carrier to you should block that one too ;)

The difference is that *mod edit* is illegal willfully sharing of copyrighted materials and the terms and services for your carrier violates the open community design behind Android. Once you purchase a phone its yours legally to modify as long as it's not used in illegal or threatening purposes. Telling you how to use your device violates your freedom of speech and freedom of ownership. It would be like the gas companies telling you that you cannot modify your car after you have purchased it. i.e. it's illegal to change your car to Diesel or ban the use of non-premium gas. If they want to "rent" the phone to you then they have the right to tell you, you cannot modify your phone or in Foxfi's case banned a specific application from use on the phones. You buy the phone and pay for data service the phone has a built in Wifi Spot function and legally the only way they can charge you for access is if you use their app.

MysticalDreams

Reaction score
IL for now... waiting for the day we can move back
Current Phone Model
Note 8!!
Normally I would have to say my browser... I am ALWAYS looking things up. But lately I would say it's OnTrack....obviously this isn't for everyone but I need to keep track of my BP and Pulse and it makes it so easy to send it to my doctor.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
MysticalDreams said:
Normally I would have to say my browser... I am ALWAYS looking things up. But lately I would say it's OnTrack....obviously this isn't for everyone but I need to keep track of my BP and Pulse and it makes it so easy to send it to my doctor.

I'm just impressed that there is such an app That is so beneficial. Awesome!!!!

VoiceGuy

Reaction score
Tapatalk. It allows me to follow several forums of interest. It makes them easy to read & know what posts are new. I rarely ever go to forums on our PC now.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
jtc303 said:
Yea ferraris and bags of money suck too..

Lol Netflix really sucks though. I'm not mocking you it just really has Nothing interesting to see.

OP
nomadicnut

nomadicnut

Reaction score
Medicine & Smartphones

I'm just impressed that there is such an app That is so beneficial. Awesome!!!!

Simply amazing stuff. I have lately been reading about devices that hook up to smartphones to read BP, take photos of kids ear infections and other things that are freeing up doctors offices and allowing parents the luxury of avoiding trips to the doctor in some cases.

bacK_N_87

Reaction score
nomadicnut said:
Simply amazing stuff. I have lately been reading about devices that hook up to smartphones to read BP, take photos of kids ear infections and other things that are freeing up doctors offices and allowing parents the luxury of avoiding trips to the doctor in some cases.

Technology...ever so getting better.

OP
nomadicnut

nomadicnut

Reaction score
FlipBoard

Wow FlipBoard is very impressive, easy to set up with areas that interest you specifically and the graphics are stunning. Great news source on a broad range of topics.

jtc303

Reaction score
bacK_N_87 said:
Lol Netflix really sucks though. I'm not mocking you it just really has Nothing interesting to see.

thats too bad.. not even Louie? Wonder years? Cmon..