If You Had To Pick ... Which Would They Be And Why.

NYZ93

Reaction score
Ok My Question to you guys is what are you're favorite "undiscovered" PAID apps which would they be and explain why
(Please Try Not to Name any of the top 20 or so paid apps The market list)
{the point of this is to share great unknown apps}

Doodle Jump- Fun When Bored, Great Quality
[i could only think of one i dont buy many apps]

*I Know there have been a million and one threads on this but time for a new updated one now that we've all had the phone for a while.*

Last edited:

Cyrus6001

Reaction score
NPR & Listen
Ge to listen to all my NPR talk radio programs when ever and Listen to download Car Talk and wait wait dont tell me podasts

justbob

Reaction score
Car Talk is the very first podcast I subscribed to as well!

jsh1120

Silver Member
Reaction score
I really like "Folder Organizer" (aka "abcOrganizer.) There are some complexities if you upgrade from "appOrganizer" or the free version of "folder organizer" in trying to figure out which is paid and which is not. (I upgraded from the free version because I liked it so much.)

It allows you to assign a single icon to a group of apps, bookmarks, or contacts as a shortcut on your screen and select an icon to represent them. All in all it's a very good way to reduce clutter on a homescreen.

I'm also a big fan of NoteEverything(Pro). I use it for everything from keeping bank account numbers (encrypted) to grocery lists (durable checklists.)

And for security, I'd recommend "Protector." It enables you to password protect virtually any application on your phone including email, messaging, etc. Not just files, but access to the applications, themselves. For those with either personal or business reasons for protecting vital information, it's a godsend.