ideas for android app

ben96

Reaction score
Hi Im going to be making my 1st android app.Do you have any ideas on what I should make

Reaction score
Yes. My old LG Voyager had the capability to record phone calls, but only the person who was talking to me, it wouldn't record my voice. If you could make an app that could do this, I would appreciate it a lot. to be honest, i'd pay money for it in the market if i knew for a fact that it worked.

There are apps that claim to record phone calls, but none of them truly work as advertised. most of them use the microphone to try and hear what the earpiece is saying, and some of them don't even work at all .

gunz.jones

Reaction score
Video editor....a real one....

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

Crf450r420

Reaction score
An app that teaches me how to make android apps :)
I'll +1 this. LOL

There is an app called Sign and the free one is sign lite. This app allows you to press a button and use a sign (that you set) to call contacts. This needs to be taken to the next step. It should take two signs that the owner sets. The first sign picks what it's doing. Say sign C for call, then a sign for who to call. Then say sign an A or ^ for app, then a sign for what app to launch. Then sign an S for settings, then a sign for what setting you want to change. Then you could call any one with a touch of the icon and draw a C followed by drawing another sign. Then to add a wifi network you could just touch and Icon, drawn an S, then draw say a W.

By doing two signs you leave more use for symbols since the phone will see close things as the same sign.

swagmonster

Reaction score
My friend has this app on his ipod that is a synthisizer, you can create your own music and stuff, if u have an ipod check it out and try to dupe it? Or just make a badas$ fps 3d game I haven't found one on the market

Droid 2
Squidlies Rom
ADW faded theme
oc-1.39

OP
ben96

ben96

Reaction score
ok

im getting the dev tools ready and this is gonna be my 1st app so don't expect it to be really fancy i will be uploading it to mediafire or something and will provide a link when its finished.dancedroid

OP
ben96

ben96

Reaction score
Just a simple hello world thing but i'll make it do some cool stuff I understand a little about java from coding a video game.so that will help

OP
ben96

ben96

Reaction score
What i'll probably do is give the app out and have people test it then tell what I should add and stuff then add it and give it out again.

Post your replys here if you wanna be a beta tester.I will be picking 5

Reaction score
Don't limit it to five people. Just post it here, or make a new topic, and ask for feedback. The more people testing it the more bugs you'll find. Also, are you sure you don't want to make a phone call recording app?