I am Requesting application ideas

monaiz

Reaction score
Hi, i am a android developer and i am taking application ideas and ill code them!

Games or Utilities

So leave your ideas here!

Last edited:

coltzfan

Reaction score
I have an idea. I would like to see an app that while in silent mode a designated number would ring regardless of what status, besides airplane mode, would come thru. Is it possible?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums

dzone67

Reaction score
How about a battery indicator that can be placed in the notification bar without rooting.

Loud roared the dreadful Thunder!!!!!

GMofOLC

Reaction score
How about a battery indicator that can be placed in the notification bar without rooting.
Help me understand this one. Isn't there already a battery indicator in the notification bar?

dzone67

Reaction score
Help me understand this one. Isn't there already a battery indicator in the notification bar?

As far as I know noo. It would be awesome to have it in the top right of the notification bar replacing the stock one. Or anywhere in the notification bar.

megadroidhead

Reaction score
what

your droid doesn't have a battery indicator in the notification bar???????? what kind of droid are you using??????

charger94

Reaction score
An app to change the notification bar color without root or nandroid back ups.

Sent from my Milestone using DroidForums

dzone67

Reaction score
your droid doesn't have a battery indicator in the notification bar???????? what kind of droid are you using??????

It does, but it would be awesome to have one that replaces the stock green one in the corner. Perhaps replacing it with a battery percentage indicator letting you know how much juice you got left. HTC Thunderbolt.

mrebeler87

Reaction score
I need someone to make an app that allows you to record reciepts...

i know there are already apps out for this but if you havent been able to tell, walmart and other companies reciepts are drastically longer than some others. sometime a foot long....

for "just in case" moments, i want the entire reciept taken in one shot, NOT multiple shots, i want to be able to read every letter on the reciept....

simply if its possible i want to be able to use the camcorder to scan the entire reciept, but when i go back to view the recipet i want to view it like a picture where i can scroll up and down, NOT watch the video...

secondly..just like most other apps i want to be able to export it immediately to dropbox or other online databases for safe keeping..or email it to myself..

I might be unclear in my request here...if so let me know...and if someone already knows about an app w/ this let me know and i will download it.