ICS this week?

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
You guys are aware that discussing anything about the soak test, including talk of receiving e-mails and taking surveys can get you booted out of the soak test. MFN members are everywhere and some do report when they see people breaking the confidentiality agreement.

Just sayin'

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
Not gonna say if I got the invite or not (but I'm smiling really big while typing this). I can hear Brian Griffin singing "It's peanut butter jelly time" !!! LOL :icon_ banana::icon_ banana::icon_ banana:

Reaction score
Get booted and what? Wait an extra 3-4 days for the official OTA? Or download the soak update immediately? We all know how this works. People will always kiss and tell....After waiting this long for ICS, people ae excited and can't keep still (me included).

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
I got an email as well. Did the survey. :D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
You guys are aware that discussing anything about the soak test, including talk of receiving e-mails and taking surveys can get you booted out of the soak test. MFN members are everywhere and some do report when they see people breaking the confidentiality agreement.

Just sayin'

I'm sure you are right regarding the soak invite itself, but does the survey hold the same confidentiality agreement? I wouldn't know, seeing as how I didn't get it. My understanding was the survey is only for determining who is eligible and who is willing to participate in the soak.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
I'm sure you are right regarding the soak invite itself, but does the survey hold the same confidentiality agreement? I wouldn't know, seeing as how I didn't get it. My understanding was the survey is only for determining who is eligible and who is willing to participate in the soak.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

you are correct.

Garemlin

Developer Relations
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
LG G3 (VZW), Nexus 7 v2
Get booted and what? Wait an extra 3-4 days for the official OTA? Or download the soak update immediately? We all know how this works. People will always kiss and tell....After waiting this long for ICS, people ae excited and can't keep still (me included).

Do what you want. All I posted was an FYI and nothing more. Take it how you want to.