ICS this week?

shiftat8k

Reaction score
I HIGHLY doubt the release has to do with when you bought your phone. Like I said earlier, I bought the og DROID RAZR the day it was released. Then I had to go buy another one yesterday, because the first ones screen shattered. Both are operational at this time and neither of them have gotten the update.

nkfry

Reaction score
One person, on a Maxx, said that they got notified of the update. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, either they got it or they are trying to drive the rest of us insane with jealousy. I'm off today, contemplating driving to Michigan to find out the answer....what's everyone say...ROADTRIP!!!

I'm in Michigan and no update yet.

Reaction score
cybertj.2000 said:
One person, on a Maxx, said that they got notified of the update. Maybe they did, maybe they didn't, either they got it or they are trying to drive the rest of us insane with jealousy. I'm off today, contemplating driving to Michigan to find out the answer....what's everyone say...ROADTRIP!!!

Haha road trip! :)

{×Sent from my Droid-Razr×}

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
I'd really like to see someone take a picture and post it to prove the rollout is in effect. As long as these aren't soak testers that are receiving it so far. Wait, even if it is I still want to see photo proof.

jaybogg

Reaction score
I can't even win the lowest payout on a lottery ticket so I'm certainly not holding my breath that I will be in the first waves to get this!! Reality has taught me to be a realist.

shiftat8k

Reaction score
When either of my razrs get the update, I'll take a pic with the other one lol

yougotmail18812

Reaction score
I wouldn't say that just because an unconfirmed report says they got an update notification on their maxx means that my Verizon rep lied.... People have been yanking everyone's chains for months. Also in regards to me having my Razr a month, and that's why they told me it depends on when you got it......Well I got my Razr in late December...Meaning it wasn't out for too long, and why would he just make something up rather than say it's a random process?