ICS this week?

ViperX

Reaction score
CaptainSS said:
Finding it a little hard to believe these updates are rolling out but no posts Like" I got it, it works, it's Great, Guess what it does....."
or
Maybe even Pics from the ultra tech saavy. Seems odd

Yea you are right about that. I also think that is a little weird.

Caesars

Reaction score
Here in Ohio...o heck I can wait another few days :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
Finding it a little hard to believe these updates are rolling out but no posts Like" I got it, it works, it's Great, Guess what it does....."
or
Maybe even Pics from the ultra tech saavy. Seems odd

Well, the DL takes 20 - 70 minutes, plus the install time.

Not to mention the people that are just going giddy after getting the update and they are playing with it non stop, plus cleaning up the mess after having their ICS orgasm!!!

orangechoochoo

Reaction score
How long does it take to install the update? I read somewhere that it could take 30-45 minutes. And then you have to set it up, so maybe that's whats holding up people if they really did receive the update.

Xil

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with my local Verizon store associate and he told me the first people who got the phone would be the first to receive the update and that the longer you've had your phone, the sooner you'll get it. Checking for the update will do no good and it has nothing to do with region.

If this is true, which I highly doubt, would I still get it in the first couple of batches since i got it on 11/11/11 at 11:11am, but had to get a replacement? Doubtful...

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
I would think they would do it by region or something. Maybe more people are getting it but by some wild chance they just aren't part of the message boards...........

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
we all might as well stop worrying about the update. as soon as we stop worrying about it.....then we will get it.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
Caesars said:
Here in Ohio...o heck I can wait another few days :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

where at in ohio

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

Reaction score
I would think they would do it by region or something. Maybe more people are getting it but by some wild chance they just aren't part of the message boards...........

There has never been any rhyme or reason as to how Verizon?Moto updates phone. It truly is random. As in, you can buy 2 at the same time and one will be updated way before the other. They stated the first wave will be about 200,000 and will take 1-3 days.

cybertj.2000

Reaction score
we all might as well stop worrying about the update. as soon as we stop worrying about it.....then we will get it.

Kinda like not watching you pot waiting for the water to boil, just put your phone down, off the forums and just hope for the best.....I just can't do it!!!

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
There has never been any rhyme or reason as to how Verizon?Moto updates phone. It truly is random. As in, you can buy 2 at the same time and one will be updated way before the other. They stated the first wave will be about 200,000 and will take 1-3 days.

Kinda what I was thinking......... It's just whenever your IMEI comes up.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
cybertj.2000 said:
Kinda like not watching you pot waiting for the water to boil, just put your phone down, off the forums and just hope for the best.....I just can't do it!!!

i know lol i just tried to...not happening lmao

xtor

Reaction score
Nuttin in sac town yet

5star paintless, we'll remove your dents not you finish®

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i know i got my phone on charge just incase. i wonder if ill still be able to olay the games i have like angry birds and run other small downloaded apps?