ICS this week?

Apex89

Reaction score
So has the soak officially begun? I filled out the survey they sent me but I haven't heard anything else about it from Motorola.

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
i dont think so. if there was i can almost garauntee people would be here gloating

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

davy050995

Reaction score
Its amazing to me how lae in software development the soak takes place. The odds of a soak being pulled are so small. I know for a fact that vzw and möto have their own testers that test this software months before any talk of a soak

VZWMAXX

Reaction score
It will be here sooner or later if it doesn't come this week people will complain and we will just wait and see. I have a good feeling we will have it by weeks end. I had the nexus before the maxx so I really want ics lol.

Reaction score
It will be here sooner or later if it doesn't come this week people will complain and we will just wait and see. I have a good feeling we will have it by weeks end. I had the nexus before the maxx so I really want ics lol.

You realize that Nexus is pur ICS and the RAZR/MAXX is, well, not so much? It will still have Blur. But it still beats the crap out of GB.

thebeeobee

Reaction score
Really? How so? You saying it won't have Blur, or won't be better than GB?

Have you seen the Moto videos? Check their site.

Blur on ICS is completely different than any other version of Blur. They have left most of the OS stock and the Blur is actually logical enhancements, it seems...such as the unlock screen shortcuts.

So your assumption was that stock ics > blur ics, and that the other poster wouldn't like this version as much as the version on his nexus version.

Now if stock Blur was so great, why is everyone rom'ing the crap out of their nexus'? Yeah...

Anyway, check the Moto vids or any of the leaks and see for yourself.

Reaction score
Have you seen the Moto videos? Check their site.

Blur on ICS is completely different than any other version of Blur. They have left most of the OS stock and the Blur is actually logical enhancements, it seems...such as the unlock screen shortcuts.

So your assumption was that stock ics > blur ics, and that the other poster wouldn't like this version as much as the version on his nexus version.

Now if stock Blur was so great, why is everyone rom'ing the crap out of their nexus'? Yeah...

Anyway, check the Moto vids or any of the leaks and see for yourself.

Seen the videos AND have tried the leaks. I prefer Pure ICS. I agree the new U.I. of Blur for ICS is a big improvement. I Moto would unlock the BL, we would have the near perfect phone in the RAZR. Then we could get rid of ALL the unwanted bloatware.

mjlater

Reaction score
Don't mean to hijack but can't find the answer to my question... I'm rooted running Eclipse 1.3. Will this interfere with the OTA ICS? Or will I have to go back to stock?

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7
Last edited: