ICS this week?

Psykho

Reaction score
I just saw on Engadget that's its rolling out on the 22nd..wait that's today so no soak test then?

Last edited:

iesou

Reaction score
Just because no one said there was a soak doesn't mean there wasn't one. It's intended to be confidential.

Tapped from my DROID RAZR MAXX

nkfry

Reaction score
Just because no one said there was a soak doesn't mean there wasn't one. It's intended to be confidential.

Tapped from my DROID RAZR MAXX

There was about 40 members on here that broke confidentiality to tell us they got the survey email, I'm sure there'll be just as many break confidentiality again to tell us the soak has begun.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Psykho

Reaction score
nkfry said:
There was about 40 members on here that broke confidenciality to tell us they got the survey email, I'm sure there'll be just as many break confidenciality again to tell us the soak has begun.

That's what I was thinking.

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
nkfry said:
There was about 40 members on here that broke confidenciality to tell us they got the survey email, I'm sure there'll be just as many break confidenciality again to tell us the soak has begun.

Hey, if I get it, I may or may not say anything about it. ;D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

OP
L

LoneWolfArcher

Silver Member
Reaction score
Might be a dumb question, but what is bloatware?

Sent from my DROID RAZR

it is the locked down apps that Motorola (and all other phone manufacturers) preinstall. The ones that can be uninstalled aren't that big a deal, but the ones that don't let you uninstall are annoying. On my HTC they had the Facebook app that way. I HATE FACEBOOK. I wanted that app off so bad. I finally rooted and that was the first thing I whacked. :biggrin:

helron

Reaction score
Everyone who signed up for the MFN got that email. Its not an invite.

Not true! Lots of signee's did not get invite. If u r a signee,and got yours, lucky You! Trust me, I know 2 people in FL., and 2 in NYC who were included in April soak upgrade, and arenot included in ICS. Off course, I'd love to be worng, and would like everyone to get a go at it. Soon......

devdeuce

Reaction score
LoneWolfArcher said:
it is the locked down apps that Motorola (and all other phone manufacturers) preinstall. The ones that can be uninstalled aren't that big a deal, but the ones that don't let you uninstall are annoying. On my HTC they had the Facebook app that way. I HATE FACEBOOK. I wanted that app off so bad. I finally rooted and that was the first thing I whacked. :biggrin:

true dat