ICS this week?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
People if you are on ics leak talk to mattgroff on droidrazr.com to see if it okay or if they working around the roms. To allow users with ics leak rom to flash this leak if it become official ota.

So is it downloadable now, or coming soon

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

donnie5336

Reaction score
davy050995 said:
Well try dialing ##7764726 then hit send. The verification code is just all the zeros you can put in. Then go to test mode and find the screen with a bunch of drop downs. One of them will say network mode. Chose CDMA and EVDO. Be careful In this menu because you could really mess your phone up. I take no responsibility if someone happens to do so

Im not on ICS yet. Waiting on OTA. Just was wondering.

sava700

Reaction score
I keep checking for updates on my maxx but nothing yet...almost midnight!!

sava700

Reaction score
Well try dialing ##7764726 then hit send. The verification code is just all the zeros you can put in. Then go to test mode and find the screen with a bunch of drop downs. One of them will say network mode. Chose CDMA and EVDO. Be careful In this menu because you could really mess your phone up. I take no responsibility if someone happens to do so

I use a widget to toggle 4G on/off....works great.

lovemyram4x4

Reaction score
altjx said:
Sorry to switch the subject really quick, but I'm on ICS. 79 leak. How do I wipe data/cache as stated in the DROID RAZR Utility? When I boot holding power + volume buttons, I get the AP Fastboot option but no wipe data/cache.

Wanting to go back to stock .181 so I can be ready for ICS OTA

Sent from my DROID RAZR MAXX using Tapatalk 2.

Wipe data/cache is under recovery's menu

1339708296469.jpg

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
sava700 said:
I keep checking for updates on my maxx but nothing yet...almost midnight!!

wont be out for another few more days to a week. depending on the soak testing results.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

thebeeobee

Reaction score
Yeah, they probably won't release going into a weekend. Tuesday is most likely, and follows the pattern that we saw with teh Xoom release.

jch81

Reaction score
I think the soaks will go out this tomorrow through this weekend and they will push the ota update to the public at the beginning of next week

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
jch81 said:
I think the soaks will go out this tomorrow through this weekend and they will push the ota update to the public at the beginning of next week

i sure hope your right. how long does soak normally take? im sure verizon and moto test it themselves to make sure its right and just use the soak to further verify with a bigger audience right?

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

aktrazer

Reaction score
eddiekeyton said:
i sure hope your right. how long does soak normally take? im sure verizon and moto test it themselves to make sure its right and just use the soak to further verify with a bigger audience right?

Yes, if you're on the soak there's a private forum just for them on Motorola's site and if you're in the soak you're locked out of the rest of their forums...

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
wish i was part of soak