ICS this week?

donnie5336

Reaction score
He is!

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

Well according to that screenshot, he is not. That is what I mean. Can you turn the LTE off, keeping CDMA on? So those of us not in 4G area aren't wasting battery with our phone searching for an LTE signal that isn't there? My battery life nearly doubled by turning the LTE radio off.

Exalted911

Reaction score
The option is no longer on the phone with the current 211 build, I think the only way to do it is to dial the code thru your phone Dial *#*#4636#*#* .

nkfry

Reaction score
I have an odd feeling that the soak test will start today.

I would bet tomorrow or Monday, the survey emails just went out it'll take a day or two to decide on worthy testee's.

Pun intended...

shiftat8k

Reaction score
I would bet tomorrow or Monday, the survey emails just went out it'll take a day or two to decide on worthy testee's.

Pun intended...

Yeah... I would've thought that too... but I unfortunately had an issue with my RAZR. The screen shattered, so I had to buy a new one. Got my number transferred, etc.. but noticed my hex meid number was different. So I called motorola support to see if i could have it changed to my new RAZR. She said even if it did get changed, 'something' is going out OTA today. And more than likely, I would miss the OTA.

ronschuck

Reaction score
ics soaks

Ics soak test is out,, trust me.. got an "invite"

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR Maxx on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid RAZR or Droid RAZR Maxx, please excuse and ignore this email.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network.

Thanks -- please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don't hear from us right away.

Matt

Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

To unsubscribe from the Motorola Feedback Network, visit your profile on the new Motorola Feedback Network site and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback NetworkParticipation Preference." Click "No" under "Motorola Feedback Network" to unsubscribe.

nkfry

Reaction score

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR Maxx on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid RAZR or Droid RAZR Maxx, please excuse and ignore this email.

Thanks -- please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don't hear from us right away.

Matt

Motorola Owners’ Forums

To unsubscribe from the Motorola Feedback Network, visit your profile on the new Motorola Feedback Network site and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback NetworkParticipation Preference." Click "No" under "Motorola Feedback Network" to unsubscribe.

That looks like the initial email that went out for the soak survey to find testers, not the invite to testing..

FoxKat

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2 & Galaxy S7

Hi,

Matt

Motorola Owners’ Forums

That looks like the initial email that went out for the soak survey to find testers, not the invite to testing..

Which of course says "confidential" right on it, but of course there's no reason why you wouldn't post it here on a public forum, because of course nobody that is concerned about it remaining "confidential" would ever see it here - a public forum - of course, right?:blink:

nkfry

Reaction score
Which of course says "confidential" right on it, but of course there's no reason why you wouldn't post it here on a public forum, because of course nobody that is concerned about it remaining "confidential" would ever see it here - a public forum - of course, right?:blink:

:yr1::rofl2:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
:rofl1:

94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Interesting how 1 doesn't work, but :rofl2: does... ?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
94lt1 said:
Interesting how 1 doesn't work, but :rofl2: does... ?

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

My good sir, I do believe logic has been discovered here.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums