ICS this week?

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
No i can screenshot my phone. It cost me money to get this phone and i wont root it, until i feel safe on better rooting route.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
add119 said:
No i can screenshot my phone. It cost me money to get this phone and i wont root it, until i feel safe on better rooting route.

Your saying you won't root but you installed the leak from that link?

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

add119

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
To many look at my signature.
I will but not at moment i rooted my droid 1 in past 2 years ago when i first got it after 3 month of hacking. I delete some important file, that made the phone not turn on . i spend $220 for nada, until i got another in December of 2010 after waiting in Craigslist for them to lower the price.

I almost brick the DROID RAZR putting the leak os on it. So i thought but it didn't it was error file i reflash leak rom it and it work like charm.

SallyC

Reaction score
Well, blow me down! You've been missed around here lately! Where have you been?

Yeah, I can't remember who it is, but I think I know. BTW, where do you get all the cool emoticons? I like the sobbing, teary eyed guy. I only know of this one. :icon_ cry:

I just look around for emoticons different places. Google images. What would we do without Google???

I've been around, but there's so many good folks on this forum who are so quick with good answers, there's been no need to do anything but lurk! :biggrin:

SallyC

Reaction score

+1 Good for you! Too many folks "Root first, cry for help later."

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
Sucks for Australia, but then again we're not Australia so come on Motorola, let's start pushing ICS now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

ex0rcist

Reaction score
Sucks for Australia, but then again we're not Australia so come on Motorola, let's start pushing ICS now.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

Bionic leak last night. That suggest to me..they will probably release All at once. Thank good ness. Bionic is on same hardware and was out first. Now u all can wait like us :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
Guess I picked the right time to get a RAZR. Haven't had it a week yet and ICS may finally be coming out for it!

Sent from my resurrected DROID RAZR that I rebuilt myself

eddiekeyton

Banned
Reaction score
Twitter
eddiekeyton
StephenC said:
Guess I picked the right time to get a RAZR. Haven't had it a week yet and ICS may finally be coming out for it!

same here lol. got mine three days ago. traded my stratosphere upgrade for it lmao...we all know who got the better end of that trade.

Sent from my BLACK DROID RAZR using Droid Forums. Prepare to be impressified!!!!

StephenC

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Moto X (2nd Gen)
eddiekeyton said:
same here lol. got mine three days ago. traded my stratosphere upgrade for it lmao...we all know who got the better end of that trade.

I built mine out of two different phones. Lol this is a huge step up from my old Droid 2 Global.

Reaction score
ex0rcist said:
Bionic leak last night. That suggest to me..they will probably release All at once. Thank good ness. Bionic is on same hardware and was out first. Now u all can wait like us :p

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

I'm sorry but this made my day since I said the same thing to one of my friends. :) I told them "Bwahahha now you have to wait just like everyone else!"

{×Sent from my Droid-Razr×}