94lt1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Dang it.. I need to learn the secret :rofl1: handshake lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

georgeo18yal

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Samsung Galaxy S4
94lt1 said:
Dang it.. I need to learn the secret :rofl1: handshake lmao

DROID RAZR MAXXIMIZED!!!! PREPARE TO BE VANQUISHED!!!

By the way it's a trap, the cake will explode in 5 seconds.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Droid Forums

thaDroidz

Silver Member
Reaction score
donnie5336 said:
Well according to that screenshot, he is not. That is what I mean. Can you turn the LTE off, keeping CDMA on? So those of us not in 4G area aren't wasting battery with our phone searching for an LTE signal that isn't there? My battery life nearly doubled by turning the LTE radio off.

K ... sorry my leak has it!

Don't think moto would take it out, knowing that it saves battery...

----posted MAXXED OUT WITH dessert----

coolbreeze704

Reaction score
Integrity

saydored_small.jpg

Ics soak test is out,, trust me.. got an "invite"

Hi,

Thanks for joining the Motorola Feedback Network. We are inviting owners of the Motorola Droid RAZR and Droid RAZR Maxx on Verizon to participate in an early preview of a new software release, and provide feedback. If you are not currently using a Droid RAZR or Droid RAZR Maxx, please excuse and ignore this email.

This is a confidential test under the terms of the Motorola Feedback Network.

Thanks -- please understand that start times are always fluid. We ask for your patience if you register but don't hear from us right away.

Matt

Motorola Owners’ Forums
Motorola Feedback Network

To unsubscribe from the Motorola Feedback Network, visit your profile on the new Motorola Feedback Network site and click the link titled "Update Contact Information / Motorola Feedback NetworkParticipation Preference." Click "No" under "Motorola Feedback Network" to unsubscribe.

SnoDrtRider

Reaction score
Thanks, I didn't realize the leaks were that stable or that Motorola uses those leaks. I guess we just have to wait and see..:happy3:

I had been using the first leak (.75) as my daily driver since it was first discovered in April with NO issues and every build has gotten better and more complete so there is no doubt in my mind that all they are testing in the soak is the distribution process to make sure everything comes across in the OTA as it should.

mokes

Reaction score
I have a feeling that ICS will be fun for exactly one day for most of us. Then....
.we wait another year for the next great OS, lol.

theatomizer90

Reaction score
mokes said:
I have a feeling that ICS will be fun for exactly one day for most of us. Then....

Sadly enough I kinda agree. Its features will remain useful, but it will loose its shininess in a day or so....

joshxdroid

Reaction score
mokes said:

I'm sure people will be looking for 5.0 as soon as they get ICS, but I will be satisfied for a long time. i'm happy with GB! The only reason that I have been following the ICS update closely is because I was promised it would be coming soon when I purchased my razr. So I feel like i'm waiting for something I already paid for

BadAzzFireman

Reaction score
I just looked at the PDF's on Verizon's support page and the download for ICS, which also includes the stuff to enable Global Roaming is a whopping 354 MB. I'll be sure to keep my phone plugged up to a charger while it's downloading and updating the software. If I don't it'll be my luck that the battery would go dead in the middle of the installation :biggrin: LOL