ICS on the MAXX

Cor3yS

Reaction score
I just watched a video of someone with the official ics update and its kinda the same looking as the stock gb...I'm disappointed(I'm on axiom now) I wanted a complete new look not a ice gb knock off. Here is the video and Matts 1.7 utility if u want the ics official its there

jgmecarter

Reaction score
I just watched a video of someone with the official ics update and its kinda the same looking as the stock gb...I'm disappointed(I'm on axiom now) I wanted a complete new look not a ice gb knock off. Here is the video and Matts 1.7 utility if u want the ics official its there

Ics may not bring a great new look to the phone at first glance but when you get the update you will see how much better it is. software does not change the look of the phone. Motorola made it as close to stock a they could. If you want a new look for your phone you should rooting your phone and putting a custom ROM on it. Updates aster not about the look they are about enhancing the performance on the phone

friedmjb

Reaction score
Unfortunately, I'll have to wait until Saturday at the earliest as I don't believe they can push updates when you are roaming globally. I can't wait to see if ICS will allow greater control of roaming when travelling internationally. I'd like to be able to chose which CDMA / GSM network to roam onto as one carrier here offers 4G and the rest offer 3G or worse.

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
It would be great to hear (read) a Post from ANYONE who has received the ICS via OTA when and if it happens, last night-today-tonight, whenever.

Just a simple, " Hey just got the Update". That would be great.

God, am I tired of "Dude just downloaded the Cone, I strapped my Boot and rooted my Rom to sideload the 1.21 through the strapped bootloader before I bricked my ride but no worries cuz I just gimped the limp back to stock and spun it thru the cell tower wormhole so.....
It's cool. Where's Jellybean?

huskur

Reaction score
It would be great to hear (read) a Post from ANYONE who has received the ICS via OTA when and if it happens, last night-today-tonight, whenever.

God, am I tired of "Dude just downloaded the Cone, I strapped my Boot and rooted my Rom to sideload the 1.21 through the strapped bootloader before I bricked my ride but no worries cuz I just gimped the limp back to stock and spun it thru the cell tower wormhole so.....

...:icon_ rofl:.....

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2

:rofl3:

OP
CaptainSS

CaptainSS

Gold Member
Reaction score
Does anyone else imagine a Room somewhere in the Motorola Romper Room Facility with a buncha stoners sitting around eating Doritos and Snickers Bars (King Size, semi-frozen) and they are just laughing and going, " Here, watch this.... I'm giving ICS to three(3) guys in Schenectety and 2 old Women in Peoria Haaaaaaaaa! The one lady just fell down and now she can't get up! Haaaaaaaaaa.
"Hey, Lock the doors! Those Forum dudes are gettin' mad and stuff, Huuuuh"
Hey, Who ate my piece of pizza?

weatherlover1

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Droid Turbo 2
Does anyone else imagine a Room somewhere in the Motorola Romper Room Facility with a buncha stoners sitting around eating Doritos and Snickers Bars (King Size, semi-frozen) and they are just laughing and going, " Here, watch this.... I'm giving ICS to three(3) guys in Schenectety and 2 old Women in Peoria Haaaaaaaaa! The one lady just fell down and now she can't get up! Haaaaaaaaaa.

:rofl3:

Nokturnal

Reaction score
CaptainSS said:

That made me lol a bit :)

jkaod

Gold Member
Reaction score
Conversation continued: " Duuuuude, I think the Pocono mountains is going to be the last to get it now. Whoa, who ripped one?"

Eccles227

Reaction score
:blink:It seems as though today will be rather quiet on the ICS front. It also seems as though many users will be waiting into next month to recieve ICS even if they do push the update to the PUBLIC before the end of the month. I haven't heard of more then a few people here and there as non soak testers recieving the update and they COULd be $h1tt1in. I know they're pushed out in small batches over a period of time but It'd be nice if they could crank up the volume this week and we'd here a bit more good stuff from the Razr owners. Motorolas Facebook page has looked better...LOL. :hail: ICS