ICS on the MAXX

Squeak87

Oh the agony of waiting! It appears more people are receiving the update now though so this is a good sign.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

noz177

Wow still no updates in NYC I know about 10 people with razr's and maxx's and not one hit yet. Saturday midnight is the deadline they put in writing. And if they don't hold true everyone of use should call and go the corporate stores and and spazz the **** out. This jerk our chain is getting just a little played out.

noz177 said:
Wow still no updates in NYC I know about 10 people with razr's and maxx's and not one hit yet. Saturday midnight is the deadline they put in writing. And if they don't hold true everyone of use should call and go the corporate stores and and spazz the **** out. This jerk our chain is getting just a little played out.

That isn't correct. They stated rollout to BEGIN by end of Q2. Which it has. They never stated that everyone would have by end of Q2. I am just as anxious as you....

The OTA is starting to roll out. Every one will have it soon. Before you know it you will be happily enjoying your frozen treat of ICS. :biggrin: Calling corporate is not going to help as the roll out comes from Motorola not Verizon.

ricks

The OTA is starting to roll out. Every one will have it soon. Before you know it you will be happily enjoying your frozen treat of ICS. :biggrin: Calling corporate is not going to help as the roll out comes from Motorola not Verizon.
But Verizon has to chew it up and approve it first, from what I hear.

cleave

Squeak87 said:
Oh the agony of waiting! It appears more people are receiving the update now though so this is a good sign.

(DR0ID RAZ® M@XX)

How do you know this? Other than the initial posts of people saying they received the update, I haven't seen any recent posts from other people receiving it.

How do you know this? Other than the initial posts of people saying they received the update, I haven't seen any recent posts from other people receiving it.

Notifications went out last evening with quite a few downloads done last night and this morning bet there will be more notifications later today followed by more downloads as the waves begin.

All over these threads. It is being pushed at this time. Just a matter of when time now for the rest of us. Monday at the latest.

cleave

weatherlover1 said:
Notifications went out last evening with quite a few downloads done last night and this morning bet there will be more notifications later today followed by more downloads as the waves begin.

I hear what you're saying, but I haven't seen any evidence of that. I hear a lot of talk about notifications going out yada, yada, yada. But I haven't seen any "recent" posts from people saying things like "I received the OTA update last night".A few days ago it seems like a select number of individuals received the update (soak testers), since that time, I haven't read any posts of other people getting it. (I could be wrong, but I haven't noticed any)

I am anxiously waiting for the update, just like everyone else, but I'm starting to wonder if it could be another couple weeks before the actual roll out begins? In all my experience with other OS system upgrades, they have come through on "my" device during the night, not during the day. So I naturally assume that when I wake up and check my phone and see no update, I will need to wait another day to check again. Again, this is my experience only, it could be different for others.

nkfry

I hear what you're saying, but I haven't seen any evidence of that. I hear a lot of talk about notifications going out yada, yada, yada. But I haven't seen any "recent" posts from people saying things like "I received the OTA update last night".A few days ago it seems like a select number of individuals received the update (soak testers), since that time, I haven't read any posts of other people getting it. (I could be wrong, but I haven't noticed any)

I am anxiously waiting for the update, just like everyone else, but I'm starting to wonder if it could be another couple weeks before the actual roll out begins? In all my experience with other OS system upgrades, they have come through on "my" device during the night, not during the day. So I naturally assume that when I wake up and check my phone and see no update, I will need to wait another day to check again. Again, this is my experience only, it could be different for others.

The roll out has begun... The post above your post instructs you to read the other ICS threads like "ICS This Week?" It's rolling out, just have to wait your turn like everyone else.

cleave

nkfry said:
The roll out has begun... The post above your post instructs you to read the other ICS threads like "ICS This Week?" It's rolling out, just have to wait your turn like everyone else.

My bad...I guess it has begun. I never even noticed the other thread. Thanks for that info :)