ics 4.0.4

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
So I just thought I would share with everyone that I have the DROID bionic and I em using ics 4.0 unrooted, that's right I em not rooted and I got ics, it amazing I like the UI. And custom options,,, if you want to know more about it on bionic, just ask

Mbk

Android For Life
Premium Member
Theme Developer
Reaction score
what are you trying to say? that your Bionic got ICS via OTA?

DoctorV

Reaction score
what are you trying to say? that your Bionic got ICS via OTA?

This will either be the most popular topic for the next 3 weeks or get locked for being incredibly redundant. My money is on redundant and unnecessary as all hell.

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
It the official ota version of ics, I got it thru a link. Pretty much a leak,,,, update process was just like if Verizon had released it and I was downloading it from them, its amazing on the bionic, makes the bionic a much better phone

Caesars

Reaction score
Going places

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
It the official ota version of ics, I got it thru a link. Pretty much a leak,,,, update process was just like if Verizon had released it and I was downloading it from them, its amazing on the bionic, makes the bionic a much better phone

The leak that you downloaded is not necessarily official ota since there are multiple releases. Three razr saw no less than 6 ics leaks before the final build became the ota.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

Reaction score
The leak that you downloaded is not necessarily official ota since there are multiple releases. Three razr saw no less than 6 ics leaks before the final build became the ota.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Xparent Purple Tapatalk 2

If OP had to force an update through recovery, it's not an official OTA.......Only official if prompted within android, or by doing a system update check via settings. Sure the download of the release came from Verizon, where else would the leaks be held?

hAHAha Halo

Reaction score
Underscore_Hero said:
If OP had to force an update through recovery, it's not an official OTA.......Only official if prompted within android, or by doing a system update check via settings. Sure the download of the release came from Verizon, where else would the leaks be held?

That being said, what is the best ICS leak anyways? Currently I'm running 2233 and that was back in the beginning of the ICS leaks so I haven't been up to date. So what's the most recent or the best one, and how do we get to it if we're on a different leak?

Meant to quote the person above you..