ics 4.0.4

DoctorV

Reaction score
Well it's about time someone around here made a topic about ICS! Now we finally get to talk about it. :clap:

milski65

Reaction score
As an FYI, for those who know cellzealot, he stated he did find the 230 ota on his phone today when he was setting up to load the leak after updating to 905. He's not registered as a tester with moto either. Trying to keep an eye on the thread now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

aaf709

Nice Guy
Premium Member
Reaction score
That being said, what is the best ICS leak anyways? Currently I'm running 2233 and that was back in the beginning of the ICS leaks so I haven't been up to date. So what's the most recent or the best one, and how do we get to it if we're on a different leak?

The latest is 6.7.230. You have to go back to .905 GB to install it, but there are several threads with instructions on how to do that.

OP
DROID MONSTER

DROID MONSTER

Reaction score
Hmmm,,, wrong link, let me get the link and I'll repost it

welsalex

Reaction score
As an FYI, for those who know cellzealot, he stated he did find the 230 ota on his phone today when he was setting up to load the leak after updating to 905. He's not registered as a tester with moto either. Trying to keep an eye on the thread now.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

What thread where?

dautley

Reaction score
As far as I know you don't need to be rooted to install any of the ICS leaks, all the talk should be about build .230 that came out yesterday. I don't understand the purpose of this thread. Am I missing something here?

Sinestro99

Reaction score
Below is the link I used.

ICS 4.0.4 Leak 6.7.2231 - DROID BIONIC - droidHIVE Forums

I flashed the phone back to .902.
Let the phone OTA update to .905
Flashed the ICS leak through ADB.
Just finished rooting the phone, removing some bloatware, and did the WiFi tether hack.

All works great. ICS is amazing on the Bionic. It's very snappy and I've yet to see any issues. Camera works, 4G LTE works, etc...