I think I'm screwed...

OP
P

Prez

Reaction score
Sorry for the lack of response. No I can't get into ROM Manager. I can't even start my phone up past the Motorola logo. I'm in bootloader right now trying to install updates to see if that works.

OP
P

Prez

Reaction score
**** YES! I successfully unrooted back to very very stock. I'm currently going through all the beginning tutorial ****. I was very worried I wouldn't get it back to working status.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Glad you got some life back into your Droid, they are almost indestructable...internally that is ;)

OP
P

Prez

Reaction score
Glad you got some life back into your Droid, they are almost indestructable...internally that is ;)
Haha. I'm very very grateful for everyone's support and help. Without the internet, I would be pulling out my hair and throwing my phone at the walls. I saw my friend's brother's rooted Droid and how awesome his was, I immediately wanted to do that to mine. I guess I should be more careful and read up on doing things properly next time. I don't think I'm gonna do extreme things once I root again. Just maybe overclock and some simple things.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
Well you said some key words, read up and ask questions, that is why we are all here...anything you need just ask