stuck at M logo

shocka2430

Reaction score
Wipe system. And try a reboot since you tried to apply a theme it messed with your framework which is in system. Was the nex theme for stock rooted?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I've wiped everything, and still getting stuck at M logo.

cromo8

Reaction score
do a nandroid restore, and go back to your backup, that way you can turn your phone on again and from there we can help you go back to stock

shocka2430

Reaction score
Can you restore a nandroid from stock recovery? If so that's the way to go. If not can you install and update.zip from recovery?

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
your problem may be that your theme isn't compatible with your rom. as shocka2430 pointed out, if you didn't install a rom, then you need to select a theme specifically for stock rooted rom. most themes are designed and ported for different roms. so, for example, if you try to use NexTheme for CyanogenMod, it won't work with your stock rom...

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
Ok well right now roms and themes are my last worry, I'm wanting to get my phone back to stock no root normal just incase my work calls.

Can't I just use RSD Lite 4.6 to get back to 2.1 or something? then go to 2.2?

shocka2430

Reaction score
I'm just trying to help you get rebooted without using rsdlite. If you can apply an update.zip from recovery you could mount your sdcard to a computer and put a stock rooted rom on it then unmount and apply the update.zip and it should reboot. Make sure to name it update.zip and put it on the root of sdcard, that means in no folders just right on the sdcard.

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
I dont have an sd card reader. so rsd may be my only option.

shocka2430

Reaction score
You have a usb right? Just hook your phone up to a computer and in the recovery screen mount or enable usb mass storage then your sd will show up on the computer. Apply the steps in my last post. Download a stock rom and then disable usb and apply.

shocka2430

Reaction score
Does it have mount options? Sorry can't see it but it should have something like that.

OP
Skyscraper38

Skyscraper38

Reaction score
No it doesn't, I dont have it up right now. but it was something like

reboot
apply update.zip
wipe data/factory reset
wipe cache
wipe baseband