Im in need for help! Please!

SilentNinjaX

Reaction score
I was trying to format my SDCard because I had too much on it and it was going really slow. I formatted it under the recovery menu (for rooted droids) and it didn't do anything. So like a dumb*** I was, I formatted everything in the partitions menu part of the recovery; boot, system, data, cache, sdcard, sd-ext. Now it won't boot anymore any it stays at the M logo, the motorola sign. I found out that I didn't unmount my sdcard (was copying stuff to computer before) and rebooted in recovery and tried to format it but it didn't do anything, so it resulted in the severe regret. :'(
All I can do is go to the recovery menu.

PLEASE HELP ME! I'LL BE WILLING TO TRY ANYTHING! I LOVE MY DROID A LOT AND I REALLY HOPE TO BRING IT BACK TO LIFE AGAIN! I'LL BE THE HAPPY GUY IN THE WORLD IF YOU HELPED ME!!

*EDIT*: I'm sorry I barely realized that this is under the droid 2 section. but please still try to help me! im desperate to have my droid back in working condition!

Last edited:

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If you have a backup, and you should, just restore it.

Sent from somewhere...

titans

Premium Member
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Connect your phone to your computer, assuming you have clockwork, go to partitions, mount USB, put a ROM on your sd card, dismount USB, apply the rom...or just restore a backup.