I really miss the dual releases

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I saw on twitter that liberty .3 nightly is out for the droidx too bad its not like it was in the past when both phones were updated at the same time. Hopefully it will be sooner than the last one and maybe we'll some themes soon. Most importantly i miss the reboot option at the moment so bring it on for the d2. Happy Easter everyone.

Reaction score
I agree. That was a little disappointing. I wanted a functional nightly to try. (Contact no-sync is a dealbreaker for me.)

Xplorer4x4

Reaction score
Personally, I say be grateful you even get to test the nightly builds. Some of us do not have that luxury. ;)

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Personally, I say be grateful you even get to test the nightly builds. Some of us do not have that luxury. ;)

I honestly don't feel that i got not even a cent of my five dollars i donated for the toolbox to get nightlies since we d2 users have only received one nightly. I wouldn't mind it as bad if we had to wait till the next day but .3 came out on Sunday and those of us who donated are still stuck on .1 which is mislabeled as .2 on the Lb rom manager.

Phaze08

Reaction score
I also agree....Its very frustrating to be stuck with no contacts just because they won't release a d2 version along with the dx version of the nightly. I finally flashed back to stock gb because I got tired of not having my contacts and some are work numbers, so....Makes me wonder how much longer they're going to support the d2, I this jrummy and sensei have the dx, not sure about the other devs on team liberty.

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
If they aren't going to support the d2 why have a $5.00 toolbox other than to take our money. I truly hope that's not the case cause I have continued to support jrummy since the days of his kangs of CyanogenMod and bought not only the toolbox in hopes of getting nightlies but the droid overclock app.

My main issue is we support the Liberty team along with dx users so gives updates as well don't leave us out in the cold. I made a twitter account to keep up to date with kejar and jrummy but to be honest all I see is d2 users keep getting pushed back with later or tommorow. It happened when LB 2.0.1 and every gb update.

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

Phaze08

Reaction score
I hope it isn't the case too, seems like d2 users are getting put off now more than ever. Especially when we're stuck with a dysfunctional nightly and no update in sight. Dx is on. 03 or there may even be another release its been like 3 days now.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

13th angel

Developer
Developer
Reaction score
I hope it isn't the case too, seems like d2 users are getting put off now more than ever. Especially when we're stuck with a dysfunctional nightly and no update in sight. Dx is on. 03 or there may even be another release its been like 3 days now.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

D2 and DX GB is also different builds currently. I would assume thats why the d2 hasnt been updated at the same time. They have to build it twice rather than just the one time and the changing a few things.

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I know when I was on stock gb it never had the option for hdmi which is in. 1 release so it lead me to believe that it's still a port of the dx rom. I'm just hoping to see an update soon.

Reaction score
I'd just be happy with a patch for the 0.2 nightly. Right now, I can't try Lib GB because the no-contacts thing is a dealbreaker for me. I know that it may be a hassle to do parallel updates without putting off the final product, but for this it's unacceptable.

CalebLoop

Reaction score
Jrummy16 just told me on twitter hes uploading 0.4 for the D2 right now. so expect it sometime tonight. :) enjoy

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
Sweet but i'll believe it when I see it DROID2 the dog scraps phone it seems like. Thanks for the heads up it should be here by Monday.

Last edited:

CalebLoop

Reaction score
Its up, im running it right now :) update your toolbox in the market, down load, then flash. Its great so far.

OP
C

cydetrakd

Reaction score
I was just kidding I was running it as I was posting thread forgot to mention that I was joking. I'm glad to FINALLY have an update for the nightlies hopefully it will keep on flowing for us D2 users.

Great work once again Liberty team just don't forget about us droid2 guys.