Jrummy, Kejar, or someone from Team Liberty I have a question

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
I see this 2.0.1 being posted all over the place. The only reason I haven't flashed it is although I saw the thread posted for 2.0.1 and the link to what Jrummy posted on Twitter, what I did not see was a thread started by you guys announcing the release. So I figured this 2.0.1 was another early release...

So....is this the official new Liberty or is there an official release still to come? In the past you guys have posted a thread announcing release....plus nice walkthrough for installation as well as change logs and so on. Maybe I expecting to much here, but that is what I was waiting for again this time for the new one.

thanks for your time and I apologize for being a PITA.

lopedog

Reaction score
I'm not from team liberty but the answer to question it is a official release it is under liberty 2.0. The 2.0.1 is a patch that fixed some issues with the early release.

Sent from my DROID2 R2D2

TheSwaggeR

Reaction score
I see this 2.0.1 being posted all over the place. The only reason I haven't flashed it is although I saw the thread posted for 2.0.1 and the link to what Jrummy posted on Twitter, what I did not see was a thread started by you guys announcing the release. So I figured this 2.0.1 was another early release...

So....is this the official new Liberty or is there an official release still to come? In the past you guys have posted a thread announcing release....plus nice walkthrough for installation as well as change logs and so on. Maybe I expecting to much here, but that is what I was waiting for again this time for the new one.

thanks for your time and I apologize for being a PITA.

Yes, this is the official release. I got word from stetsonaw who was inquiring also about whether it was official or not before he started his theming work on it. It was confirmed that this is the official release.

Any issues that may happen or continue to happen will be updated with a patch. Just set your Toolbox to Automatic Update and also in the Market.

lpulle

Reaction score
How do we get the public copy of 2.0 and patch to 2.10. My credit is max out but I will donate like I have before.

Also how do I get the liberty TB for this

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

OP
N

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
How do we get the public copy of 2.0 and patch to 2.10. My credit is max out but I will donate like I have before.

Also how do I get the liberty TB for this

Toolbox is in Market. You can actually get the ROM from the toolbox. So grab the new toolbox then you can get ROM from there.:icon_ banana:

FillTheVoid

Reaction score
The OP for liberty rom was updated for 2.0.1 change log and everything. I downloaded the file and flashed the rom last night then downloaded the toolbox. Everything works great. No liberty setting fc, some of the themes aren't updated for the FC fix so you will have to patch them from the toolbox. Everything works great and the 2.0 thread contains everything you need. My only question is what the hell am I gonna do with all these themes! I could have a brand new phone every week till my upgrade!

Sent from my Liberated Epic Blue DROID2 using DroidForums App

lpulle

Reaction score
I have gone back to stock on my D2 and waiting to see what VZ is going to do. I was running Liberty 1.5 and liked it and wanting to have the new Liberty.

And what toolbox do I use

Last edited:

jocko1

Reaction score
Only warning: don't mess with the LCD Density!! I did and even after setting it back to the stock value, things here and there are still messed up. The most unfortunate part is, to my understanding, the only real fix would be to SBF.

Reaction score
Only warning: don't mess with the LCD Density!! I did and even after setting it back to the stock value, things here and there are still messed up. The most unfortunate part is, to my understanding, the only real fix would be to SBF.

Are you sure that your problems are a direct consequence of changing your LCD density setting? I've never had trouble restoring it to the stock value.

EDIT: Just read your other thread about this. Wish I could help you out, but like I said, I never had any trouble returning things to normal after playing around with the LCD density, simply by changing it back to the stock value.

Last edited: