Did I just get lucky?

jakeklomps

Reaction score
Alright, so I wanted to post this here for a few reasons... I wanted to let everyone know I wont be posting much in the Fascinate area. I argued my way into getting a different new phone from Asurion for my replacement. The rep told me the only 2 options I had were the Droid 2 Global, or the Droid X 2 Global...

Now from what I understand at the moment, The X2 isn't out yet, and when it does come, its supposed to have dual core and like upwards of 1ghz of ram. SO I took that as my choice. Its supposed to be here before 3pm today, and as of yet, I haven't seen it released anywhere. So did I just call at the right time and get lucky enough to get sent a replacement that they were stocking up for because its releasing soon? Either way, I'll be back to compare it with the fascinate as soon as it comes today.

RUNNNNN UPS GUYYYY. RUNNNNNNN.

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Please post up what was actually in the box.....

mamawm

Reaction score
I think I just turned about 3 shades of green.

Sent from my Eris using DroidForums

hecantbreathe

Reaction score
Isn't the x2 supposed to he out in june? I doubt that's actually what you're getting. But if that's it good deal.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

OP
jakeklomps

jakeklomps

Reaction score
Crash and burn.. apparently the rep mis spoke combining droid x with droid 2 global. I should have known.. no big deal. Sorry about the excitement. But Im off to the Droid X forum to get rooting. Ill post back if I end up doing anything more w/ my fascinate.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk