I bet the Nexus one didnt get all this!

Edmvr6

Reaction score
[video=youtube;XWVy6vzZMtQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWVy6vzZMtQ&feature=related[/video]

NickWgnr

Reaction score
I doubt it. I love how Verizon is putting so much money into the Droid, it makes me feel good.

Wagner :motdroidvert:

GiantDroid

Reaction score
I love this ad: [video=youtube;o9fXYQjwR0w]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o9fXYQjwR0w[/video]

NickWgnr

Reaction score
Haha. ^^^ By far my favorite Droid commercial. I love when Im watching tv with my best friend (who has BB Storm) and a Droid commercial comes on because I look at him and always point out something. It pisses him off and it really makes him mad when I remind him he has a long time until he can upgrade, haha.

GenkiElite

Reaction score
Wow, Times Square and the Marines are running that old ad still?

Abe21599

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
I doubt it. I love how Verizon is putting so much money into the Droid, it makes me feel good.

I dont

I dont want everyone getting a droid lol I wanna be special and be the only one with a droid :rockon:

xjman349

Reaction score

I dont

I dont want everyone getting a droid lol I wanna be special and be the only one with a droid :rockon:

I would think the more people that have droids the cooler stuff we get. Apps, Accesories, and gadgets all come from people owning one or a market to make some $$$$.

:)

Reaction score
Wow, Times Square and the Marines are running that old ad still?

What's wrong with the Marine ad?

+1...

Off topic time..

CEOs in the US make more than 300x the average worker in the US. In most other developed countries, even Canada, it's no more than 20ish. It would be great if we could enact a law that limits their pay and the proceeds go towards Veterans.

andrewdoane

Reaction score
Back to topic.

Yes, I love it that lots of people have Droids. I had my last phone (Samsung Saga) for 9 months and I never met a single other person who had one. So guess how much luck I had finding support, tips, etc. online. Not much.

This Droid community (and all the others) and the 500 websites devoted to Droids and Android in general are the #2 reason I bought the Droid (right behind the market) because with a "big deal" phone like this you get (a) help, support, tips, etc. online and (b) a guarantee that Verizon and/or Motorola is going to go bankrupt if they screw with owners of this phone.

StupidGenius

Reaction score
I'm torn. I want the support a popular device would get, but I really don't want to see a Moto Droid in everyone's hand. We're Droids not Drones (or should I say iDrones ;) ).

Hopefully the more Android OS handsets that hit the market will be enough to attract developers and manufacturers.