1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Am I just being paranoid?

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by yahwarrior, Jun 16, 2010.

1. yahwarrior

yahwarrior New Member

Are our Droids spying on us? Give me some opinions after you watch the videos. Thanks

2. Shadez

Shadez Super Mod/News Team Staff Member Premium Member

resistance is futon!
  3. Sam

Sam Premium Member Premium Member

yes, paranoid.

j/k.. yeah, i sometimes wonder about storing all my info in the cloud. but then again, google would be completely and totally effed if they started letting anything go outside the googleverse. and to be honest, i would be perfectly happy to find out that the govt has access to all that info. i have nothing to hide from uncle sam.
  4. tiggerxplur

tiggerxplur New Member

i really doubt that it would be like if a company installed cameras in a bathroom it very much against the law and its invasion of privacy if google has done that i would imagine we wouldnt have android for much longer

and for the invading cell phones im sure the only way that they could listen in is if you are connected in a call