I bet the Nexus one didnt get all this!

actrack03

Reaction score
I feel that right now there is a good balance. We have a huge support of devoted followers with the Droid who actually want to learn about their phone and share their experience with it and solutions to common problems. On the other side there hasn't been a single place that I have gone where I hear DRRRROOOOOOOIIIIIIDDDD which means it hasn't saturated the market to the point that it is a "common" phone. When people see mine they are full of questions and awe because it still is somewhat uncommon and in my experience a "show stopper." Where the iPhone is old news, the Droid is a showpiece.

stuhasdroid

Reaction score
Benefit of the adoption

The more who adopt Droid the better for those that own them. Simple and true.

And that is what helped me choose the Droid also. I did want to stay with Verizon but the confidence I had that Android was the platform with promise sealed the deal.

This is the convergence of personal computing with handheld. You want to be on THE platform.

There will be advancement with devices just as there are with pc's. But you want to be on the software platform that has the adoption that fuels the continuing engineering.

I do not believe that WinMo is going to bring the innovation that a open platform will.

swickdick

Reaction score
Yep may seem gay when a lot of ppl have it but I think there's still enough of a balance between iPhone and Droid users to keep competition and new **** commin our way