I, am an idiot.

Getsome122

Reaction score
so uh, I've been apparently sbfing with 2.3.320, instead of 2.3.340, THIS ENTIRE TIME. I'm surprised I haven't bricked this phone yet, could this be why I keep experiencing issues with specific roms even though those roms are supposed to update you to 2.3.340?

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

Don't worry.. I jumped both feet into a Liberty ROM with the Froyo LEAK as my base OS...

Then realized that my nandriod was of that very same leaked OS
:yeahbaby01:

and yes the easiest way is to just go 320 and let it OTA.

Thats what I figured. Seems alot of peopel will go the long hard route all too often when the proper way is also the easiest way.

Dont over complicate things and life is much easier..

And as I see from numerous posts around this board there are many people you learn to just ignore their posts cause they dont know what they are talking about...

Hope the OP got it all worked out.

OP
N

nakhleh926

Reaction score

No but I definitely am now, thank you very much.

so uh, I've been apparently sbfing with 2.3.320, instead of 2.3.340, THIS ENTIRE TIME. I'm surprised I haven't bricked this phone yet, could this be why I keep experiencing issues with specific roms even though those roms are supposed to update you to 2.3.340?

Don't worry.. I jumped both feet into a Liberty ROM with the Froyo LEAK as my base OS...

Then realized that my nandriod was of that very same leaked OS
:yeahbaby01:

and yes the easiest way is to just go 320 and let it OTA.

Thats what I figured. Seems alot of peopel will go the long hard route all too often when the proper way is also the easiest way.

Dont over complicate things and life is much easier..

And as I see from numerous posts around this board there are many people you learn to just ignore their posts cause they dont know what they are talking about...

Hope the OP got it all worked out.

thanks for hoping!

EDIT: do you think that .zip will make my bootloader finally say 30.04?