HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Viper is going to go on a murder spree lol. I wont rub it in though he's going to have a bad enough day/night.

Sent from my Droid

Thevaristy

Reaction score
Still hoping we hear something from the man this evening.

Sent from my Droid using DroidForums App

KazuoX

Reaction score
Speaking as someone who doesn't yet own a smartphone and was counting on this to be his first smartphone/christmas present to himself, I'm annoyed.

Hm. What to do now? Wait? DX?

dispatch1054

Reaction score
Some of you are gonna tell me to just admit that it's not coming out this year, but wasn't it decided that there were two devices? This could be just the 4g one?

Thevaristy

Reaction score
I would wait. Although, I don't know your situation. I currently have an og droid. Dx is not enough of an improvement for me.

matthew4295

Reaction score
Hey little off topic but does anyone plan on getting rid of there old droid after getting this phone or know where I can find people that are getting to get rid of older droids I work for a independant game company and we need another droid to test on and were willing to pay as long as the price is right :)

Sent from my DROIDX using DroidForums App

I am getting rid of my droid...I am giving it to gazelle.com and they are paying me $120 but I would rather give it to a dev. If you can match it I would give you it.

Droid1, CM6.
Twitter: www.twitter.com/matthew4295

Neutrino

Reaction score
I would wait. Although, I don't know your situation. I currently have an og droid. Dx is not enough of an improvement for me.

(on hands and knees in front of the porcelain god). PLEASE!

digdug1

Reaction score
Some of you are gonna tell me to just admit that it's not coming out this year, but wasn't it decided that there were two devices? This could be just the 4g one?

Thats what I was thinking...?

same here sthere is two devices i believe. however miami's absence here is my main reason for think this phone will not be released this month. not the picture of the 4g device.

aayoo

Reaction score
Verizon's big draw has always been it's reliable service, with it's phone selection being lackluster compared to other carriers. With these two things well known, Verizon wont be losing customers anytime soon and won't skip a beat whether they do or don't make a splash with their curent holiday lineup. If that iphone rumor is true, hypothetically Verizon could sit back for the year and rake in the at&t customers breaking their necks to get away from that carrier. I'm somewhat interested in the iphones potential on a reliable network.

toddabuilder

Reaction score
crowe is often hard to eat...[/QUOTE]

And I will totally eat it if I'm wrong. I just think everything is on track.

I had a online chat with a Verizon pre-sale agent earlier, when i asked about this phone she replied she wouldn't find out about it until the day it is released and ended the chat right there.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.