HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

harshd2000

Reaction score
kind of ironic that Miami is no where to be found, THE DAY BEFORE the alleged HDinc pre-sale. I am sure he is busy and whatnot, but for such and important day, I would have assumed there would be at least one post somewhere....

hmm [scratching head]

Neutrino

Reaction score
kind of ironic that Miami is no where to be found, THE DAY BEFORE the alleged HDinc pre-sale. I am sure he is busy and whatnot, but for such and important day, I would have assumed there would be at least one post somewhere....

hmm [scratching head]

Miami has a life too. He's an admin here; not some deadbeat troll.

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
Some of you are gonna tell me to just admit that it's not coming out this year, but wasn't it decided that there were two devices? This could be just the 4g one?

Thats what I was thinking...?

Guys : ) there is no 3G version. It was going to be one or the other. I explained it a few posts back.

The device is still in testing so its pretty much a slam dunk you won't be seeing this device this year.

Start mourning now so it doesn't sting as much later : )

Sent from my Droid

So in two days verizon decided not to make this 3g? i know miami wouldn't lie to us. his source would have known about this im sure 3 days ago that it would not be on pre-order for friday. so what if it said 4g on the phone. there still is a chance for a 3g phone. miami saw it him-self. i still believe tomorrow is the day we pre-order. unless we hear different from miami him-self. and i also wont be sad or anything like that. life moves on. its just a phone. but miami better not get disrespected if this phone really doesn't come out till next year. he has provided us a lot of info about this phone and we should respect that.

kparks

Reaction score

hmm [scratching head]
ARE YOU GUYS JUST NOT LISTENING OR JUST IN DENIAL ITS NOT COMING OUT GEEZE!!!! he is obviously not hear cuz he is WRONG FOR THE 20th TIME

psupride

Reaction score
For VZW pre-orders, can you typically do this at 12:01 am, or is it not until the start of the actual business day? Just wondering

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score

hmm [scratching head]

I have expected nothing from him until now. Tomorrow is the first date hard deadline he is given, and now Android Central is who we hear this from? And now all the other tech blogs as well? I know he is not hiding obviously, no reason too... I'm just sayin'. He was the mouthpeice of all of this. He told me in a PM the phone he was using as recently as this week was 3G only. So I am confused by all of this.

I am in no way upset at him and he doesn't owe us anything as he is giving free information on a public forum. So, in the end, it doesn't really matter. I am just very interested in his opinion on this because it carries more weight.

harshd2000

Reaction score

hmm [scratching head]
ARE YOU GUYS JUST NOT LISTENING OR JUST IN DENIAL ITS NOT COMING OUT GEEZE!!!! he is obviously not hear cuz he is WRONG FOR THE 20th TIME

Dude, chill. If you are so NOT interested, then why do you keep posting and responding to people GEEZE!!

You know by your heart that it is not coming out, Right?! Then please move on to the next thread, stop with bashing other people (especially when their comment has NOTHING to do with you).

Sry Mod(s). Can we get some sort of duct tape on him? so this thread can stay civil?

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score

hmm [scratching head]

please calm down. we dont need this thread to get locked because of a comment like that. if you want to start a negetive thread about why miami is wrong so lets all call him a lier, than please do that. just not here. other wise chill out. thanks.

harshd2000

Reaction score

hmm [scratching head]

I have expected nothing from him until now. Tomorrow is the first date hard deadline he is given, and now Android Central is who we hear this from? And now all the other tech blogs as well? I know he is not hiding obviously, no reason too... I'm just sayin'. He was the mouthpeice of all of this. He told me in a PM the phone he was using as recently as this week was 3G only. So I am confused by all of this.

I am in no way upset at him and he doesn't owe us anything as he is giving free information on a public forum. So, in the end, it doesn't really matter. I am just very interested in his opinion on this because it carries more weight.

Yeah Neither am I. Actually I am glad to have been part of this entertainment. I was just posting my observation. If it comes out, YAY!!, if not, oh well. I will move on.

Status
Not open for further replies.