HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pdljpr

Reaction score
There was a comment under the picture of that 4G phone... that mentioned that it was funny that there was no Verizon branding on the phone. I find that very suspicious as well. We all know how Verizon loves to plaster their name prominently on their phones.

digdug1

Reaction score
this rep told me on this past sunday the incredible hd would be released on 11-23 and took my info and said he would call me just before and if i was interested he would put me two back.
my modified emails with the rep from yesterday with names edited of course:

No Sir, I havent heard that. That's the first to my knowledge. Theincredible HD is 3g based device. -----

Original Message-----From: Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 3:33 PMTo: Subject: RE: Still ResearchingOk please let me know. I will be ordering two. However I have heard thisphone may not even launch in November now due to it becoming an LTEdevice. Have you heard this?

wrote:>Hi Mr. >I am still doing research on the launch information on the droid >incredible HD. The answer to your second question about Friday may be >true.>>-----Original Message----->From: >Sent: Wednesday, November 10, 2010 2:32

PM>To: >Subject: >>Hi my wife and I were the ones who came into the store and spoke>with you this past Sunday about the incredible HD being released on >November 23. I am now hearing that pre orders may indeed begin this >Friday. Is this true? If so I would like to order then. Thanks.

i believe it was supposed to be released on 11/23 even as late as this past Sunday due to what the rep said. however after his email saying he was researching the launch info does cause me concern. i think it was pushed back recently.

leonozug

Reaction score
I think this settles all the arguments, tamper-tantrums, and obsessive whining countless people had on all these IncHD threads. Thank god. Now go buy the thing when it comes out. I'm waiting till I see it on the Verizon website, and then I'll buy it. Simple as that. And hopefully all the people that were doing all the complaining can go get a life and start to worry about the more important things that life throws at you...hopefully, they more important than the release of a phone.

Arkbird

DF News Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
I do and I don't but man this phone looks awesome. Pics are from today too!

Interesting weather. Miami lives down here in Florida. The pics show the weather where that device is at is warm. Miami has seen the device. The weather here in Florida where I live had a high of around 75ish and a low of 59. I'm thinking this might have been from the same person who Miami or black_man_x know.

shdowman

Reaction score
I think this settles all the arguments, tamper-tantrums, and obsessive whining countless people had on all these IncHD threads. Thank god. Now go buy the thing when it comes out. I'm waiting till I see it on the Verizon website, and then I'll buy it. Simple as that. And hopefully all the people that were doing all the complaining can go get a life and start to worry about the more important things that life throws at you...hopefully, they more important than the release of a phone.

Being me, I would've said it in a much nicer way, as you likely should too..

But, agreed...

crimton

Reaction score
i think some people are waiting on a final word from miami before the crowds disperse

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Some of you are gonna tell me to just admit that it's not coming out this year, but wasn't it decided that there were two devices? This could be just the 4g one?

Thats what I was thinking...?

Guys : ) there is no 3G version. It was going to be one or the other. I explained it a few posts back.

The device is still in testing so its pretty much a slam dunk you won't be seeing this device this year.

Start mourning now so it doesn't sting as much later : )

Sent from my Droid

Neutrino

Reaction score

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Looks like I won't be getting a phone until the iCrap on Verizon settles down and they start to release the next generation of Android phones. Right now we are inbetween two generations and it is frustrating for those with upgrades ready. But, that's life. And it is only a phone. I suggest everyone get the Droid X's and the Facinates or whatever and sell them on ebay or Craigslist. Maybe you can get them for free and sell them for hundreds for when this actually does come out.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
All things to the side an to stay with topic.. seeing that pic just shows... whenever it does come out.. it will be a sick a$$ phone... dancedroid

Now of course I am like a sheep to the herd and next week may bring something else to rant on and keep me entertained at work..

Status
Not open for further replies.