HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
incredible-retired.png

The Droid Incredible is showing once again to be retired on the Verizon Wireless device list. This isn't the first time the Incredible has made an appearance on that list. Last time it was due to a switch from an AMOLED screen to SCLD. Could we see another hardware refresh or could it have something to do with that new Mysterious 4.3 device rumored to be the HTC Incredible HD that we have been dreaming of?

News via: AndroidCentral

alitke

Reaction score
Oh I hope so. Have an upgrade waiting and my wife wants my HTC Incredible.

RyanPm40

Reaction score
If it does I hope it doesn't stop getting updates:\

Wnclivin

Reaction score
Always good to have a new toy to play with. My wife has the Inc and loves it. I think it's nice but I love the big screen on my X.

Signum

Reaction score
there have already been 2 skus of this phone "retired" since launch

ADR6300VW and ADR6300VW2

we're now on ADR6300VW3

the first change was from the 2gb sd card coming in the box (vw->vw2) to being already installed on the phone.

the most recent change was from changing the displays to amoled to slcd.

viper1549

Reaction score
we should just transition to this thread.. lol jk.. lame train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed the thread was closed on the day that nasty tweet was released without any confidence that it was incorrect.. poop

crimton

Reaction score
we should just transition to this thread.. lol jk.. lame train!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Disappointed the thread was closed on the day that nasty tweet was released without any confidence that it was incorrect.. poop

so is this the hang out?

Deadpool9

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding. I dont see why it got closed, but whatever. It was nice having somewhere to at least go and get info in one spot.

crimton

Reaction score
Yeah no kidding. I dont see why it got closed, but whatever. It was nice having somewhere to at least go and get info in one spot.

i've had no where to read gossip for the last hour, i've been going crazy lol

Neutrino

Reaction score
Unfortunately, the rumor mill was working overtime. Miami was pretty clear when he closed the thread. We should know more tomorrow.

kparks

Reaction score
New thread

ok this is our 3rd DINC HD thread with a combined page count of OVER 9000 LMAO!!! i mean over 400 pages :icon_ banana:

electric6

Reaction score
im positive that we will get some good news tomorrow. Now that's all I'm posting here, I don't want this innocent little thread closed too. Night all!dancedroid

Status
Not open for further replies.