HTC Droid Incredible Retires? Incredible HD Taking Over?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kparks

Reaction score
kind of ironic that Miami is no where to be found, THE DAY BEFORE the alleged HDinc pre-sale. I am sure he is busy and whatnot, but for such and important day, I would have assumed there would be at least one post somewhere....

hmm [scratching head]
ARE YOU GUYS JUST NOT LISTENING OR JUST IN DENIAL ITS NOT COMING OUT GEEZE!!!! he is obviously not hear cuz he is WRONG FOR THE 20th TIME

Dude, chill. If you are so NOT interested, then why do you keep posting and responding to people GEEZE!!

You know by your heart that it is not coming out, Right?! Then please move on to the next thread, stop with bashing other people (especially when their comment has NOTHING to do with you).

Sry Mod(s). Can we get some sort of duct tape on him? so this thread can stay civil?
the duct tape need to be on the mods making false promises u just got here 33 posts!! u havnt been draged along for 4 week and told wrong info im still waiting on these pics miami has had for 3 weeks now where are they at!

kparks

Reaction score
thats all i have to say no need to close the thread im done talking about it :)

leonozug

Reaction score
I think this is a good thing. I would feel like I'd been had if I bought a phone and three months later a 4G version came out. Far as I can see in the pic of the "Mecha", it looks like there is a 3G AND 4G symbol. That means it'll be 4G capable for when Verizon finally gets the LTE going and we won't be stuck with a 4.3 inch 3G brick. It's going to have to run on 3G cause think about it, are only people in big citys only going to use this thing? Absolutley not. I bet it'll be out in January. Hopefully it will be all ironed out and ready to go by then.

Vanilla Ice

Reaction score
I think this is a good thing. I would feel like I'd been had if I bought a phone and three months later a 4G version came out. Far as I can see in the pic of the "Mecha", it looks like there is a 3G AND 4G symbol. That means it'll be 4G capable for when Verizon finally gets the LTE going and we won't be stuck with a 4.3 inch 3G brick. It's going to have to run on 3G cause think about it, are only people in big citys only going to use this thing? Absolutley not. I bet it'll be out in January. Hopefully it will be all ironed out and ready to go by then.

Verizon wont release LTE phones till March from what i have been reading.

psupride

Reaction score
thats def not the "Mecha." There was a pic on the HTC Sense site (search for htc mecha in google, there should be some sites with the pic) that shows the Mecha and it did not look like this device at all....so, the source may not be so reliable.

harshd2000

Reaction score
ARE YOU GUYS JUST NOT LISTENING OR JUST IN DENIAL ITS NOT COMING OUT GEEZE!!!! he is obviously not hear cuz he is WRONG FOR THE 20th TIME

Dude, chill. If you are so NOT interested, then why do you keep posting and responding to people GEEZE!!

You know by your heart that it is not coming out, Right?! Then please move on to the next thread, stop with bashing other people (especially when their comment has NOTHING to do with you).

Sry Mod(s). Can we get some sort of duct tape on him? so this thread can stay civil?
the duct tape need to be on the mods making false promises u just got here 33 posts!! u havnt been draged along for 4 week and told wrong info im still waiting on these pics miami has had for 3 weeks now where are they at!

I will stay civil and say, I have been paying attention to both threads for a while. I will also say you are getting too worked up. Calm down. I will give you the benefit of the doubt since you are obviously upset by the negative news (from Endgadget, ADNews, BGR) and ignore your unnecessary banters.

To be quite honest, nobody here was on a contract with Miami promising pictures. If he is right and phone comes tomorrow, You thank him. If it ends up being wrong, you are mad. Dude there is a reason why it is called RUMOR. It is okay if something does not work out the way you want it to.

wctaylor79

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
thats def not the "Mecha." There was a pic on the HTC Sense site (search for htc mecha in google, there should be some sites with the pic) that shows the Mecha and it did not look like this device at all....so, the source may not be so reliable.

The Mecha that you are talking about was when they were building into HTC Sense.com on or around Oct 28. The pic that was shown was a default pic of an original HTC Hero. It was not a real pic, rather just a place holder because they did not have the real pic up. I am no professional though and can not say that this is or is not the Mecha, but what you are referring to was just a default pic from HTC.

leonozug

Reaction score

Verizon wont release LTE phones till March from what i have been reading.

Well, hopefully it will be "4G capable", and maybe that will allow it to be released before then possibly? Time will only tell. If it will be pushed back till March, they will have to do a lot more to the processor and speed of the thing because of the dual-core phones coming out by then to make it competitive.

Eddog4DROID

Reaction score
Another question: Before today, has anyone heard of the Mecha? it sounds familiar? And if so, what was it thought to be?

Status
Not open for further replies.