Howdy!

dweddig

Reaction score
Hopefully I don't post this twice, apparently hit a weird key combo and last message went into the bit bucket of the internet.:icon_evil:

Anwhoo....

My wife has a Droid 1, I just got the Droid 2. dancedroid

Honestly, just looking for ways to improve the phones and make them more fun and easier to use.

I doubt I would get much into hacking, or customer ROMs/roots, as I use my phone for work, too much risk. :icon_eek:

I am looking for a good way to manage themes. It seems the theme managers I find wipe everything out, which is workable, but I also loose a LOT of widgets and widget functionality.

WOuld be nice to find a theme applicator that maintains all the existing widgets as I find many of them very crucial. Or at least find a way to replace the functionality.

ALso would like to find out more about live wallpaper themes. I know they kill the battery, but they are cool. :)

And since this has turned into a question asking, as much as introducing, note, what is up with the Droid 2 contacts pictures? It seems stuck in old facebook pictures, won't even let me change it to a picture on the phone! :icon_evil:

Anyway, thanks for reading and making it this far. :)

Looking forward to lurking around here.

-Dennis

mwhartman

Super Moderator/RS
Premium Member
Reaction score
Welcome! Good to have you with us. Check out the entire section for the Droid 2. You will find lots of tips on theming and widgets.

Mike